• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Generation "S"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Superman75.jpg

It is 5 years after Superman's death. Lex Luthor's plan to create his own continent failed but took Superman's life in the process. He was buried along with his power and name in Metropolis underneath a moniment to his power. The world stands in a decline. Social and econmic failure has ensued. The world has almost fallen to ruins. Lex Luthor has been let out of jail. Crimes are being committed everywhere and anywhere. This is where you come in. The world is in crisis and needs a new hero. Will you stand for good or evil, Truth and Justice, or deceit and lies. The world needs a hero…

Rules

No powerplaying/godmodding
Romance is encouraged and allowed PG 13 please.
Don't leave anyone out
Be literate
Respect the other role-players around you
After reading the rules post "Look up in the sky..." with your profile.
Have fun

Template:

Hero Name:
Secret Identity:
Power(s):
Appearance:
Bio:

Last edited:
Y

Yihazu

why not, I need to become more active.

Hero Name: Sonic
Secret Identity: Shane Hanson
Power(s): lightning fast speed, able to manipulate wind at will.
Appearance:

Secret identity: Shane is around 5'6 and has blond hair that flows backwards. he is incredibly toned around his legs, but has some bulk around his arms and torso. Shane is usually wearing a black suit, as he is always on the job. this suit includes a tie and black shoes, as well as a white shirt and black jacket and pants.

Costume: Sonic wears a tight blue lycra suit, (Yes I said lycra,) with two red strips along both his back and torso. His costume also includes a blue capewith a strokes of red along it's tip. On his upper torso is his symbol, a blue S with red lining and a speed lines trailing downward. Following the trend that superman set, Sonic also has a red patch over his groin. Sonic also wheres a pair of blue sunglasses that can withstand the high speeds of Sonics powers.

Bio: Born on earth, like every other human being, Shane grew up to be a hard working citizen and abide by all of the rules. But it all changed when Shane reached the age of seventeen. He was walking home from his last day at school, as happy as any other kid that had graduated. He got home and started getting ready for the prom that night. he was going with his girlfriend, Alisha. After dressing in his blue tuxedo, he walked down stairs got in is car and drove of to pick up his date. After picking her up they went to the prom and started having a good night until the football team arrived, drunk. All of a sudden all the other students were screaming. The boys from the team had brought guns. Brad, the team captain was commanding them to sieze the girls they wanted and leave. Some tried to risist but all went quiet when the had guns pointed at them. Shane was confused and angry. He couldn't believe the things they were doing and took a stand.

"Hey, leave them alone." he said, trying to stop the drunk footballers.

Shane didn't think he could do much but he had to try. He ran up to one of them and punched them in the face, making them drop to the ground and release the girl he grabbed. She ran back to her date and kept quiet after thanking him.

"Got a hero have we?" Said the captain, motioning the others to grab Shane.

Punching one in the face and kicking another, shane tried the best he could to prevent his capture, but ther were to many of them and was quickly subdued.

"Stop this or else." Shane said, trying to sound as threatening as he could from his overpowered situation.

"I've had enough of this, lets slow this sucker down and keep going." Brad said. picking out a syringe out of his pocket. "Don't think I know what this is do you, you probably think I am just another one of those dumb jocks right? Well this little liquid is called relinium. It has th effect of cause the bloodstreamm to flow slower and the brain to respond slower, as if in slow motion." He said, injecing the needle into shane's neck.

But for some strange reason Shanes blood started to pump in over time, his brain waves speeding into unbelieve frequencys. he looked around, watching ever thing else slowdown, he broke free of the grips of th footballers and beat down every one, each of them barely moving. he then walked up to Brad slowly, though it looked as if he were running. Then, he stopped. Shear terror ran over Brad's face, and he ran as fast as he could away from him. But with even getting a couple of metres outside the prom Shane quickly caught him and grabbed him. Shane watched as brad fell in tears, blubbering like a baby.
Suddenly sirens sound down the road and police lights headed his way. Sane thought about what he had become and ran.

For the next few years nobody saw Shane until he was 21. He had learned to control his powers and learnt to do much more. Shane started life again, not tlling anybody of his past, as if he had none. He started working in a law firm and soon becam a well known laywer, working for the system, winning all his cases. Shane thought about becoming a hero, and trying to stop crime but somebody else had already beat him to the chase. Superman. So Shane decided to live life normally doing what he did best until the day of supermans demise. The world cried. The lose of there great hero gone. But, Shane was ready to tak his place. That is how the legend of Sonic was created, this is his story.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Hero Name: Sparkplug
Secret Identity: Roy Johnson
Power(s): Able to shoot electricity from his finger tips. Has the power of three electrical plants. Can control any type of electricity. He can fly through the air using electrical particles in the air. He must recharge every 24 hours by touching an electrical wire.

Appearance:

Secret Identity: Roy is about 6' tall. He has blonde hair that kinda looks like a lightning bolt. He normally wears casual school clothes. He looks a little scrawny. Roy also wears a baseball cap with the Metropolis Angelson it.

Costume: He wears a black jumpsuit with a lightning bolt traveling across his chest. Lightning bolts also travel down his arms from Yellow shoulder pads. He has a big Yellow "S" on his chest that looks kile it's part of the Lightning blot. His hair sticks straight up. He wears yellow boots.

Bio/Origin:
Roy was nothing but a mild-mannered kid in High school. He had been going around school as normal hanging around with his friends, doing homework, and getting ready for graduation. He was always bored with life in the norm. He needed to get out. He wanted to be like Superman. To traverse the airways and be free.

The news came. Superman had died in Metropolis hospital due to what the doctors could only figure was Kryptonite. His funeral was covered the next day. Roy went to school that day with a heavy heart.

When he was in physics class another broadcast was made on TV. Roy watched as there was coverage of Superman's grave. The body had been stolen and grave empty. Roy couldn't believe it. As he watched the screen he hadn't realised he sitting over an open electrical wire. His seat was in contact with it. One of his friends stunned by the news story knocked over a beaker of liquid. It made contact with the chair and wire. Roy was almost electricuted. (sp?)

Roy woke up later in the hospital. He had been asleep for hours. His parents were around the bed. When he had awoken he snapped his fingers, Electricity shot out of it and shorted out the TV. His parents were asleep and didn' t see. Afraid his parents would be scared of his new abilities Roy ran out of the hospital and back home. He grabbed a change of clothes and left for Metropolis. While leaving he had seen on TV that all kinds of heros with powers were gathering at Superman's grave.

Roy left to find his true calling and maybe what happened to Superman. Along the way he made his costume and began to master his powers.

Last edited:

Ty Leonheart

"Look up in the sky..."
Hero Name: Titan
Secret identity: Jack Portell
Powers: Flight, superstrength/invulnerability

costume: a black jumpsuit with a silver T on the front side of his torso. He also has silver gloves and boots. His mask is like the Green Lanterns except its black.

Secret identity: He is about 5.5. He wares blue jeans and a red T-shirt with a black jacket worn over it.

bio: when Jacks mother was pregnant with him his father injected his mother with a radioactive substance called Leopia( yeah i know dumb name). Because of this Jack's mother died during child birth, but Jack lived. His father performed test on him to test his abilities, including pushing Jack of a cliff where Jack flew to safety. Shooting Jack, the bullet bounced off, and ordering Jack to lift a car.

Hungry for power Jacks father injected himself with the leopia and gained powers equal to Jacks. However, the leopia drove him deeply insane. His father attacked Jack. But Jack (now 14) beat him down. Realizing he couldn't win Jack's father took his own life. Jack swore to never use his powers again. but then

When Jack turned 18 superman was found dead .Superman's death shocked Jack. Realizing Metropolis needed a superhero, Jack made a costume and flew to Metropolis. Watching Superman's funeral from a distance, Jack became Titan costumed defender of justice.

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
*sigh*
"look up in the sky..."
hero name:zits
secret identity:alex zoppi(my friends real name lol)
power(s): master of white magic(fire ice cure holy) can fly and has telepathic abilities.
appearance:

zits appearance:a white robe and hood(with black hair coming out from the sides) with black and silver streaks and curves going through, black eyes with red pupils, (you cant see his pants due to his robe)black shoes with beaten up material and a silver holy cross on the tip of his shoe.

secret identity:casual skater clothes. (always punk rock bands on his shirt)
faded light blue jeans. black and red vans(yes i know they're awesome).
long black hair with red streaks.

biography:as a young kid alex loved hearing about vilians being caught by the great, one and only superman. but when superman died alex knew metropolis
neede a new hero.he trained and trained for years but knew he couldent do anything.alex thought he was helpless for this world. he attempted suicide a couple of times but that didnt work.but one night(now 15) he was sitting on the nuclear power plant(not at the top of course) watching the stars. By now alex knew he had nothing to live for.So he jumped off the power plant into a pool of "water".It turned out the "water" was really nuclear waste that gave him holy and godlike powers.But Alex didn't know he had these powers yet. when Alex was walking home(still soaking wet) a bank robbry was in progress(wanting to be the hero here) Alex tried to beat - down the robbers.As he was fighting Alex noticed that he felt strangly cold.when he went to punch the robber his fist turned into a fire ball.Sadly Alex missed and hit himself.a few minutes(what seemed like hoursto him) he was tied to a rope above a pit of acid. Alex thought that there was no way out. He squirmed and fled around but that only made it worse.But then he remembered his powers, Alex tried exactly what he had done when he tried to punch the robber. It worked! Alex burned the rope and now he was falling to the acid!Hprayed to god to help him and for a second...it seemed lke he was levitating.He was!Alex was now flying!He flew out the wherehouse and looked down at Metropolis. He now knew what he had to do. And that was to take supermans place along with other incredibly strong heros.He flew down to where the funeral was and saw the other heroes there as well

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I am in a lot of stuff...I might join if I have time. I will let you know by tomorow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back