• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

general video game-related stories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
One time I played league with paolo but he wasn't very good but it was ok. Five months later we played again and I think he got worse. Idk how.

I asked myself the same question and I still haven't figured out what happened. Oh well

Gram

Banned
Awards
During the days of the gameboy pocket and color I had one of those original gameboy gameshark cheating devices. Used it all the freakin time, my friend would give me codes and I'd test them out. Well after years of use and using it to literally steal the pokemon of trainers, gym leaders, and even the elite four within pokemon gold I had finally gotten to within 5 or 6 of completing the pokemon gold pokedex when, finally, my poor gameshark finally gave out. Damn thing just went dead and wiped my entire save file on Gold and then when I took it out of the gameboy the actual gameshark cartridge literally broke on me.

Luckily I kept all my pokemon and saves I had beaten fairly on the pokemon silver but it was still a sad day to see such a great cheating device finally give out.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i have a very vivid memory of one of my best friend's like 8th or 9th birthday party and his parents got him a gameboy advance and a harry potter game (i wanna say it was PoA) and we stayed up all night and switched off playing it and building giant lego structures.

those were simpler times

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
When I was in Year two at school I went to a $2 store with my pocket money. I bought a $5 toy that looked like a PS1 controller, but it had a flip-up screen in the middle. I remember the packet claimed it had something like 500 games "installed" on it.
Every game had a three digit code, and you had to put in the code to play a game. Most of them were repeats, they were all black and white and I think it had a rip off of Snake and Tetris, but it was still pretty cool.

I took it to school for show and tell one day, and I can't remember any other kids caring, but my teacher wouldn't believe me when I said it was only $5. She thought I was lying for some reason, and she was really impressed with it. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back