• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General feeling towards the game for now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only trailer we got was for the 20th anniversary, which was a japanese focused event. It would make sense that the beta releases first there.
No? Because they released the trailers for the west after the event finished with the same information. There was clear intent there. The only thing that was Japan-focused was the actual celebration itself which was why we got that footage months later.

That would, again, be false advertisement. They could have put a “*for Japan” disclaimer if that was the intent, but the intent was to inform worldwide fans of the beta. Anything else would be misinformation.

Chie

Awards
Well, the beta's probably not going to be worldwide no matter what, right? I say that but I don't know how app stores work in the slightest actually

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, the beta's probably not going to be worldwide no matter what, right? I say that but I don't know how app stores work in the slightest actually

Not fully, yeah. They will choose specific regions based on their plans on where they are releasing the game initially. So based on where the official trailers were posted, Asia, Europe, and North America. These would be the expected regions.

It also depends on how this beta is functions for the development tea. Is it a beta for a brief window? Early access beta? Stress test?

I think what is bothering me about this is the general lack of information that was provided by SE on their target market, this why I’m whining like an annoying baby about misinformation and false advertisement if they only focus on Japan.

the red monster

Awards
2022 is pretty much over and we got nothing.
release dates really mean nothing at this point

blank points

Awards
2022 is pretty much over and we got nothing.
release dates really mean nothing at this point
To be fair, there wasn't really an actual release date announced for this. The trailer simply said that the beta was due for release in 2022, and the fall window was mentioned sort of in passing in an interview if I recall correctly. Nomura also did say that they were trying to fit it in among all the other title releases in between, so it's also possible that maybe it got backed up a bit due to tight release schedules. Either way, I don't think it will be too long until we hear anything. Jump Festa is next week, so maybe we will hear some more details there.

Zackarix

Awards
Wasn't KH3 given a release window of 2018 then pushed back to January 2019? It was probably slated to release for the holiday season and pushed back when SE decided that avoiding competition was more important. Not too bad in the grand scheme of things, but it just goes to show that if you're aiming for the end of a release window even a small delay can cause you to miss your deadline.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Nomura also did say that they were trying to fit it in among all the other title releases in between, so it's also possible that maybe it got backed up a bit due to tight release schedules.
They wouldn't push Missing-Link for the Crisis Core remaster, would they?

Who am I kidding, of course they would.

Chie

Awards
I also assumed they wouldn't starve the team like they did with Dark Road, but given just how egregiously badly Dark Road was starved (Pretty sure that "game" had a longer development time than Days, and the second half alone took longer than re:coded...??) and still had a lot cut out of it, maybe Square Enix doesn't really expect or want Nomura to include as much story as he tries to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for the long absence. Since we are unable to open a "Missing-Link" official account, we will notify you through this account until it is opened. The planned CBT will first carry out a domestic limited prototype test for the purpose of synchronous verification. Recruitment will start soon, so please wait a little longer@Nomura

Chie

Awards
scalaclock.png

(It also shares elements with the Book of Prophecies symbol, but that's maybe more obvious than this.)

E: Oh, this is also a 7 in Scala numerals. Which is probably the reason it's used in both these places (the roof of that tower also has 1-7 on the ground).

Last edited:
Back