• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General feeling towards the game for now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Agroogrooiya

Awards
We need some marketing hype or something cmon. Give us a teaser page or some trailers or smth. All signs pointing to this being a mobileshit gacha rn and I really REALLY dont want that to be the case.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm actually pretty hyped for this game. I'm genuinely missing Union Cross, looking back it was a pretty fun game and I love that it actually brought the fanbase together. I miss the discussions and theories. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it! I hope the gameplay is fun.

Agroogrooiya

Awards
Been a whole ass month since the last post...can SE please do something to hype this up? Closed beta testing was supposed to be in Fall...we're nearing the midpoint already....

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hyped to heck and back for this but wish Square would be a lot less hush hush about it like just give us a preview image already you said we’d have beta in the fall and I haven’t heard a shread of news on it. I’m holding on hope for jump festa but if it’s not there or we don’t get something soon or around that time my heart is gonna riot

Zackarix

Awards
C'mon guys. We all know that when they say "fall" they mean "the last day of fall, possibly by a non-standard calendar if there's one that pushes it back further."

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Considering how delayed the Dark Road finale was, I will be surprised if this even comes out by the end of the fiscal year. At this rate I'm expecting it next fall.
Dark Road's delays shouldn't affect Missing-Link considering the game portion was finished and the team relieved fairly early on, and then it was just down to the animators finishing up the story scenes.

We do, technically, still have a few weeks left of "fall," and the track record so far heavily suggests "pushing the window as far as it can go."