• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General BbS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

Yes the UMD sustains 2 gigs and Ps2 discs around 6 but do this math Days during its cutscenes had PS2 graphics and the PSP has naturally better grapphics than that. So if Ds does PS2 graphics and PSP does better than DS then PSP can do better than PS2

You realise that the DS only had PS2 graphics in the voice cutscenes, which were few and far between, compared to the over 200 in Kingdom Hearts 2. The actual gameplay graphics in Days were not in PS2 graphics.

Days gameplay.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20358%202%20Days3.jpg

KH2 Gameplay

4104445021265322.JPG

Big difference. Also, KH2 was able to render 1000 enemies, Days could onyl render a few at one time.

And you heard that where...?

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look under development.

inb4wikipediaisanunreliablesource

It comes with a citation from Famitsu.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes the UMD sustains 2 gigs and Ps2 discs around 6 but do this math Days during its cutscenes had PS2 graphics and the PSP has naturally better grapphics than that. So if Ds does PS2 graphics and PSP does better than DS then PSP can do better than PS2

XD
Did you actually play Days on a DS, or just watch YouTube videos? On the DS it was blotchy and the frame rate was bad enough you saw the frames over lapping each other. It was not PS2 graphics. If you watched it on YouTube, then it makes perfect sense that it looked PS2 quality because those videos are recorded as they are running off an emulator, and all the PS2 models were used.

Anyways, the DS is below the PSP, the PSP is below the PS2, the 3DS matches the PS2 (or is slightly better), then you have the Wii, then the 360, then the PS3 as the best graphics.

Wheels

Big difference. Also, KH2 was able to render 1000 enemies

Ehhh, technically. With the 1000 heartless battle, as the Ps2 wasn't powerful enough, there was actually only about 200-300 enemies, and a moving background of the rest. As you killed heartless cheerfully, the Ps2 would change some of the moving background to enemies, until they were all dead/ didn't need a moving background anymore. I can't remember exactly where I read it, I must see if I can find it again

ZiggyK

Ehhh, technically. With the 1000 heartless battle, as the Ps2 wasn't powerful enough, there was actually only about 200-300 enemies, and a moving background of the rest. As you killed heartless cheerfully, the Ps2 would change some of the moving background to enemies, until they were all dead/ didn't need a moving background anymore. I can't remember exactly where I read it, I must see if I can find it again

Still a crapload more than 2-3 at a time.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Big difference. Also, KH2 was able to render 1000 enemies
KH2 didn't render all 1000. In the cutscene and battle, there were only about two hundred at any given time. If you're playing the Battle of 1000 Heartless, you regularly see Heartless pop out of nowhere to join the fray.

ZiggyK

∞;5161877 said:
KH2 didn't render all 1000. In the cutscene and battle, there were only about two hundred at any given time. If you're playing the Battle of 1000 Heartless, you regularly see Heartless pop out of nowhere to join the fray.

As I said, 200 is still a crapload more than 2-3 at one time.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Look under development.

inb4wikipediaisanunreliablesource

It comes with a citation from Famitsu.

It doesn't link to the source, though. I'm pretty sure I've seen all KH-related famitsu articles since march last year and I can't remember that... hn.

ZiggyK

It doesn't link to the source, though. I'm pretty sure I've seen all KH-related famitsu articles since march last year and I can't remember that... hn.

Look at the date.. 2005. :S Dear God, can't people read.

Nomura has said so himself. Also, because its 2005, it has most likely been removed from their archieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back