• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gears of War: Judgment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slenix

July's Game Informer Cover was revealed to be a teaser for the next Gears of War game.
More information about it will be revealed at Microsoft's press conference at E3 next week. Awwww yeahhhh.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: New Gears of War Game

A new GoW game? Call me skeptical, but do you have any proof or sources?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

A new GoW game? Call me skeptical, but do you have any proof or sources?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

July Cover Revealed: The Next Gears Of War - News - www.GameInformer.com

I wasn't even going to post about it yet because the real announcement is on Monday.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I'll bet it's a game based on Emergence Day. There's always been talks about a prequel centered around it.

Or maybe it's a sequel and the Queen wasn't their true leader?

Edit: Looking at the Game Informer cover I'm 100% sure it's based on Emergence Day. It's Marcus in handcuffs. Hence when he was arrested before the first game.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Welp there goes my theory. Why the fuck would Baird and Cole be in jail.

Sweet Genocide

Re: Gears of War: Judgement

Seeing as People Can Fly is working on it, I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome. Loved Bulletstorm.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Edit: Looking at the Game Informer cover I'm 100% sure it's based on Emergence Day. It's Marcus in handcuffs. Hence when he was arrested before the first game.

Ok, so it's a prequel. I'm excited Gears is the only other game my friends will play other than CoD

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

[video=youtube;VvzpDptdkEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvzpDptdkEE[/video]

Has more glowing handcuffs and female gears (lolol)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
One thing I'm really glad about concerning Gears of War is that they actually got the first three games out, told the story, and didn't intersperse it with bullshit. Now it's the proper time to explore history and I congratulate them for waiting it out.

Protip: Baird's the best character out of all of 'em. Either him or Sam. I'm not sure.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

OMG it's gonna release on March 19, 2013. wow I'm really excited about it. it's gonna be a must have, must see and the best game there is. no game can rival Gears of war.

You need to broaden your gaming library. lol

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I really enjoy the series, but I always get this urge to say something whenever someone calls any game "the best" when no such game exists.

I didn't know it was coming out this soon. It feels like they announced the game a month ago. Makes me want to really lower my expectations.

Dream Eaters

I really enjoy the series, but I always get this urge to say something whenever someone calls any game "the best" when no such game exists.

I didn't know it was coming out this soon. It feels like they announced the game a month ago. Makes me want to really lower my expectations.

The game is coming out so don't lower ya expectations dude. when I say it's the best, sure hell! it's really the best and that's the bottom line cause Dream Eaters said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back