• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GDC 2012

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2012 starts Monday, March 5, 2012 and goes through Friday, March 9, 2012.

This is a games industry event that is primarily to help those within to shape and push the industry forward. There are lectures, seminars, tech demos, and of course what the rest of us love - new game announcements.

I figured this would be a good spot to discuss the events beforehand, during, and after if there aren't any designated threads.

Any predictions on what new technology or games might be announced or featured?

Discuss.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I hope they confirm the newly rumored R&C HD Collection and that PS fighter game.
A new Sucker Punch game or InFamous 3 would be cool but that will probably wait for E3, maybe a demo for the last of us

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It seems that God of War IV (though I thought that would be more of an E3 announcement), a new Forza, Fable, and then quite a few Vita games will be announced.

I assume that AC Vita will be revealed along with AC III.

Looking for a concrete Sly release date as well.

Also:

It looks like Sony is gearing up for something significant PSN-wise why they are shutting it down completely for a day for maintenance right before GDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back