• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

G'bye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crona Tronic

well, as the new rule starts, i leave. i counted how many posts had "spoiler" on them and im gone. i saw "KH2 ENDING" and im gone. well, it's been GREAT being here, but its done for me, ill be back when ive got the english version of the game. btw, isnt the japanese version coming out tommoro? how in the world did u get the ending? dont answer that, i wont be here to read it n e ways. wtver, im not watching it. umm... wat else? yeh, feel free to say goodbye in this thread, and i dont want no one bad mouthing me for leaving.

currently listening to "not now", the new blink 182 song from greatest hits, and getting rdy to leave insider. umm... cya

always

Crona Tronic ;)

Foshizzle

What do you mean great you didnt post that much any hahaha... Well good bye. I dont really care my Monitor is just as big as my t.v its pretty big so i get the full affect... Why not watch things now then later. Not like ill understand it but when i finall play it ill be like OH THATS WHY.. so i stay... i dont think it even ruins it. It's not the ending anyways....
well actually i didnt post a lot too im just saying

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
man..I might leave to im depressed now...ive been depressed since I watched the trailer..

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
I don't know who you are, and quite frankly, I don't care. I just want to make sure that you realize that there are other, more exciting boards on this site. You know, one's that will never have spoilers (exluding dumbasses, noobs and spammers). Whatever.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Japan is a day ahead of us, so in Japan, it's december 22nd, and the game has already been released, that's why half the game is on the internet by now

If you want to leave, go ahead, I don't even know you, but bye

ReturnableMemory

Lord InuYasha said:
man..I might leave to im depressed now...ive been depressed since I watched the trailer..

Same here brother I've been listening to both Passion and Dearly Beloved Orchestrated all day today and it makes me want to cry.

Well G'bye Crona Tronic if you are reading this. Even though you didn't post alot (heck i didn't know till now) I'll miss you.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
How can u miss someone u don't know???

Have a nice life though...and i'm fed up of all these people leaving...you don't all need "OMGZ KH2 IS OUT, I'M GOIN" threads...

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Ya'll are weird..... leaving bc of spoilers? JUst don't go there. There's other things to this forum thean the KH2 section, peoples. <_<
Besides, about 1/6934 of this forums knows you. To tell the truth, i've never seen/heard of you before. The making of this thread is pointless. :/

S

Shadow Soldier

wanna know what these people sound like to me

" I saw the ending for lyek.. KH2, no Im gonna go kill myself!!!!1!"

ITS YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT YOU WATCHED IT! ITS YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT YOU WATCHED THE MOVIES!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You have to be kidding me. You have ten posts and you say you've had fun here.

NO ONE KNOWS YOU.

Why the hell bother telling us you're leaving when you're barely recognized?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Doesn't matter now, CU. He's gone. No big loss.

Infact, it isn't even a loss. More of a gain actually.

Shadow Soulja said:
" I saw the ending for lyek.. KH2, no Im gonna go kill myself!!!!1!"
That's not as bad as "omg kh2 haz been delaid again!!@!! nuuu!@!@!1 im gona kill miself now nd itz SEs fault!!!21 :(".
I've seen it before. I swear.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Who the hell cares You should look at the freaking stickers before you click on something. Jeez It's a little something called read! Jesus christ can't everybody wait for the game to come out at least then we can spoil our selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back