• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GBA Game Link Compatability?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Is it true that the only thing there is to do when you connect two GBA's via game link cable, is trade cards? I thought you could pick a file and battle each other.

Maverick E.S

Virus
WHHAAATTTT!!! lol i didn't know there was a battle mode thats sweet ofcouse i never looked into it which is why i didn't know ^^

D

Deleted member 36435

You can only battle against your friend's Sora character, and that's it... no trading, no Riku battles, just Sora its really crappy multi-player...

D

Deleted member 36435

Don't bother it isn't even worth it... you can basically tell whos is going to win...

Haku

<3
I actually haven't played using the cable but since everyone thinks that it's a bad idea to use it I won't.

LinkSlySora

If you can find someone else to play it with you I think it would be worth a try. But for it to be lots of fun both players would need good deck plans and sleight combos, and enemy cards.

Sora Kun

You can battle.

I've played with my friend Yuuki several times on the school bus.

I own 'em. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back