• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GBA-DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Yes, better graphics and music/sound (voices most likely will be in 358/2 Days), two new buttons and a whole other variety of games! I actually prefer playing COM on my DS, using the top screen for Sora's Story and the bottom one for Reverse/Rebirth, to enhance the feeling of playing at the top of the castle as well as the basements, because they're at the bottom.

why wouldn't it work? i mean cmon u can play all other gba games on the ds so there shouldn't be one that can't work

The original post asked if GBA games could work at all. Attention to detail.

blendedhearts

I actually prefer playing COM on my DS, using the top screen for Sora's Story and the bottom one for Reverse/Rebirth, to enhance the feeling of playing at the top of the castle as well as the basements, because they're at the bottom.
interesting way to play the game.

but anyway, gba games can be played on the ds, but not gb.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i always wondered this aswell, this is why i like nintendo

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
will gameboy advance games like kingdom hearts:chain of memories work on the nintendo DS?- And will i be able to save?

Yep. Works fine. I played both Sora and Reverse/Rebirth on the DS. Works a lot better on DS.

Y

Yannis

DS has 2 screens. Which one will be used in gba-games? This has been bugging me for a long time..

D

Dexter

Yes, and Yes. Playing COM on the DS inhances the game SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! It's very sweet............///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back