• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gayest. Sig. Ever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PIG.

Its come to my attention that a gay sig thing has been spreading around, so I'm here to prove it wrong.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

WTF

If 98% of the teen population has tried pot, then 98 people of the 100 people in my hall division at school would be dead by now. Is this a fact? Is someone making this up? Is someone setereotyping the average American teenager again?

I'll find them and HUNT THEM DOWN FOR CLASSIFYING ME

P

PIG.

Its a reflex sorry. Like when someone scores a 3 pointer, and then some guy says he's in teh hizzouse. House?

P

PIG.

I always thought they were from AIM or a blog or some place where people don't view at a major scale...

Besides, the percentage thing makes your sig looks stupid. Like, friendlists and advertising links... Simple and Clean for me, IIDX RED and my VJ Army.

Girlygirl

Riku's Dawn said:
The queerness!
You stop spamming:mad: and I agree with Super Sonic, I thought that ended, a while back. Anywayz I just think the person who did this either got the numbers mixed up or did on purposely,but I am probably wrong.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
First off. You have to smoke 40,000 times as much as it took for you to get high to do kill yoursefl. And all at one time. Seeing as you owould probably die of asphyxiation before that even happened, or even mor so that no one has access to that much weed, makes dying from a pot overdose damn near impossible. Second don't call the sig gay. You're just going ot get flak from other members say "Don't use gay with negative connotation." But yeah that is way overexaggerated. 98%? Bullshit.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
squall leonheart said:
Appearently some of them lived through the purge.

Wait a minute why the hell is a thread entitled "Gayest.Sig.Ever" in General Discussion?

This is hardly a discussion, just one big rant.........
~MOved~

P

PIG.

I first thought it was going to turn into a thread about being classified as a marijuana user. But I was wrong.

S

Shadow Soldier

Hmm... Im gonna disagree... that sig isnt the gayest.. Im gonna have to say this one...

yuffie-pixel70.gif

And I am stating my opinion.. dont bitch and get your panties up in a bunch at me.. but pot is gay.. same with smoking, unless your a smoker who exercises alot and eats healthy.

The M.C.

JTTW
hey, i did a project on smoking. people dont die a day after you smoke gosh! it said they tryed pot, not continually somoked. so people could of just smoked once or whatever.

Girlygirl

Shadow Soulja said:
Hmm... Im gonna disagree... that sig isnt the gayest.. Im gonna have to say this one...

yuffie-pixel70.gif

And I am stating my opinion.. dont bitch and get your panties up in a bunch at me.. but pot is gay.. same with smoking, unless your a smoker who exercises alot and eats healthy.
OOOOOhhhh thanks hun thanks hun that was so nice, just shut up ok

Last edited:
P

PIG.

And I am stating my opinion.. dont bitch and get your panties up in a bunch at me.. but pot is gay.. same with smoking, unless your a smoker who exercises alot and eats healthy

LIKE SOLID SNAKE! ._O (no post accumulation crap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back