• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gayest. Sig. Ever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Shadow Soulja said:
Hmm... Im gonna disagree... that sig isnt the gayest.. Im gonna have to say this one...

yuffie-pixel70.gif

And I am stating my opinion.. dont bitch and get your panties up in a bunch at me.. but pot is gay.. same with smoking, unless your a smoker who exercises alot and eats healthy.

That's a little more down the line of scary.*shivers* Gives me the creeps just looking at it.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
What the hell? Neither sig is gay -_-

Like someone else said don't use 'gay' as a derogatory comment or anything like that. It's pretty offensive and very annoying.

As for pot, yes the generalisation is a bit much, but you don't die for smoking pot once. It's actually used for medical purposes too, and it's considered to some extent to be more healthy than smoking.

E

Eclipse

One smoke, can get you to do 2 smokes, then 15, then you're hooked. XD

hell i'm with Smokey the Bear, i don't do smoke.

But yeah wtf is up with that sig, it isn't 98% whoever said that is retarded <_<

that is not the gayest sig ever

omglol0ts0yq.jpg

THAT is

silentshooter

I personally smoke marijuana from time to time(about 3 times a month). And i also work out about 4 times a week. Do i do it because i am smoking weed, no. I do it because i want to stay in shape.I believe that there are many stereotypes about marijuana that are tottaly false.

There has never been a scientific study that shows marijuana as a main cause of death/suicide. Remember you cannot become chemically dependent on marijuana as you could with acid and cocaine and other stonger drugs. If u tried to quit coacaine or acid u would experience severe withdrawls and depression and many other negative symptoms. With marijuana u dont.

Also people believe that if u smoke marijuana you must be an idiot or stupid. Not true. People who are idiots that smoke marijuana are idiots regardless if they do drugs or not. I happen to know alot of people who have smoked marijuana all thier life and are brilliant people. In fact many of my college professors are like that.

And the only reason marijuana is illegal and frowned upon as a taboo is because the govt would not be able to properly tax marijuana as a commodity and if the govt cant get some money out of it its illegal.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
silentshooter said:
I personally smoke marijuana from time to time(about 3 times a month). And i also work out about 4 times a week. Do i do it because i am smoking weed, no. I do it because i want to stay in shape.I believe that there are many stereotypes about marijuana that are tottaly false.

There has never been a scientific study that shows marijuana as a main cause of death/suicide. Remember you cannot become chemically dependent on marijuana as you could with acid and cocaine and other stonger drugs. If u tried to quit coacaine or acid u would experience severe withdrawls and depression and many other negative symptoms. With marijuana u dont.

Also people believe that if u smoke marijuana you must be an idiot or stupid. Not true. People who are idiots that smoke marijuana are idiots regardless if they do drugs or not. I happen to know alot of people who have smoked marijuana all thier life and are brilliant people. In fact many of my college professors are like that.

And the only reason marijuana is illegal and frowned upon as a taboo is because the govt would not be able to properly tax marijuana as a commodity and if the govt cant get some money out of it its illegal.

ohhhh im tellin ur bad and this thread is racist

XxXHeartlessXxX

its not a "gay" sig
some people have pot either because they feel so much petty for themselves or give into peer pressure
those who put that in thier sig wants to show they are proud of themselves of not giving in to it (good for them)

if anyone is on my side back me up on this

wonderz

WHY is this gay. al it is a some loser whom has to much time on his hands and desided to rate every teenager on the planet.(for the record I smoked pot. I thought it tasted like sushi with apple syder. I'd try it again but my mouth would go sour thus my friends would laugh at me :( )

PIG, IT'S NOT EVEN A SIG... IT A F**KING STATEMENT!!!

*sighs* what am I gonna do with losers like you -__-

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I thus conclude, the Gayest. Topic. Ever.

Closed.

What the hell? Neither sig is gay -_-

Like someone else said don't use 'gay' as a derogatory comment or anything like that. It's pretty offensive and very annoying.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back