• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gay Marriage in D.C.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I could care less.

Now Gays in Washington can be as miserable as heterosexual couples.

But it's good to see some progress. Is this civil unions?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
But it's good to see some progress. Is this civil unions?

They're called marriage licenses, so I would assume they're bona fide marriages.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
A

Azrael

They're called marriage licenses, so I would assume they're bona fide marriages.

What I mean is that they are married via some government official and not forcing any religious body to perform such ceremonies. If it's the former then it's perfectly alright.

That's what I meant.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, yeah. it's all civil; churches are not involved. It's not the secular which wants to force itself on the religious, you know this =/

A

Azrael

Well, yeah. it's all civil; churches are not involved. It's not the secular which wants to force itself on the religious, you know this =/

I know this. I'm just making sure because as much as I am all for equal marriage rights for all, I prefer religious bodies themselves decide on this issue since they are private institutions.

But who knows? Time is on the side of liberals and perhaps one day the Catholic Church and other institutions like it will be reformed.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Eduardo says:
dude, opine on it =/
John says:
what am I supposed to say, yay gays?
we've had gay marriage for 10 years
10 YEARS
It bores me.
Eduardo says:
but duuuuuude

YAY GAYS

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You weren't supposed to say "yay gays". You broke the accord.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
jesus that's the last time I do you a favor

I am hurt I really am

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Strange, it seems the protesters are right. Google Earth's been updated with pictures of a wasted America. Fire and brimstone everywhere. Meh, who would've thunk.

Good for the gays, off course. Now they finally can have their divorces!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I consider countries that have trouble distinguishing between church and state (and lack respect for human rights) less civilized than countries that do, yeah. I also consider countries with slavery less civilized than those without, regardless of their contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back