• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gauging intrest for an rp idea i have

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
hey all, grandsword here; i had what i thought to be an interesting rp idea (no name as of yet, FYI); anyway the premise would be of a future united states,
where technology was skyrocketed thanks to the discovery of a set of materials known as voidstone ore and black metal in 2112.
unknown to most however is that widespread use of voidstone ore had mutated humanity on the genetic level,
this causes one in every fifteen people to become darkloids, twisted creatures of superhuman attributes that reproduce through a "corruption" plague.
the darkloids proceed in spreading their plague over the course of a decade, expanding into a hive mind led by a cosmic horror known as voideus that sleeps deep underneath the capital of the nation. known as farside city, it is a sparkling urban jewel;
the story begins in 2123, where an explosion in a voidstone refinery had showered the nation in a mutagenic cloud, resulting in the emergence of a faction of metahumans called the void's fist, who seek to secede from the U.S. and create a country solely for powered individuals; plunging the nation into a three way war between the government, the void's fist and the darkloids for control over the now chaotic land

so yeah, give imput please?

Awards
Sounds interesting. I wonder where the name voidstone originated from. It was probably a stone created during the Keyblade War lol

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
it's actually from a story series that i'm writing up, although if i had not been kicked from the keyblade war, i would have used it as an explanation for what happens to the bodies of those voideus absorbs...*sighes* what could have been..

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'd probably join this one... maybe call the RP "Exdeath's Fantasy." because of his love of the 'Void' Hahaha just kidding.

Key Wielder

Awards
So, it's sort of like a supernatural and futuristic version of something like "I Am Legend"? I like the idea a lot, although I don't know that I'd join with all the others I'm in. Hey now, at least you can dedicate an entire RP to it instead of trying to fit it into the Keyblade War. :)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
okay I got a serious name for it, "The Void War: So it begins."

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
If there's a few more people interested to really get this ball rolling, I'd be interested. Shouldn't this really be in the OOC section, or something like that? Idk, I'm not great with technicalities. Grandsword, you got any ideas for temps for the three factions?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Sounds pretty interesting to me. I'm assuming you can either join the U.S. Army, The Void's Fist, or The Darkloid Army? Or is it automatically set at us being U.S. troops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back