• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*gasp*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

HEY! Did anyone ever consider that that girl Axel was taking is the same girl that was with BHK in the pic where he is staring down at his hands? There was a girl in pink in the background and she looked a lot like her. Anyone notice this?

BTW, what do u think of my sig?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Kingdom_Key69 said:
man I am sooo cluless I haven't seen anything

thers a promo trailer with this guy named axel takin away this girl. many people think the girl is either kairi or bhks friend

Whispered.Hope

I'm not sure who Ansem/Sephy is talking about, but the girl behind the BHK during that scene was not wearing pink.

bscap018.jpg

The possibility that the BHG is the girl Axel is kidnapping has been brought up and debated, though not very nicely.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
its actually an orange shirt. Not pink... and ansem/sephy yes... we all like that your qoute sig is in german. ¬_¬ *sarcasm* Long live ansem/sephy... *lamely blows those sound thingys* whooo...

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
It's been speculated that it's Kairi, but I doubt that it's BHK's friend just because her hair is longer than the girl that is being taken away by Axel, who by the way, is a guy and not a girl!

Kel_Droma

Personally i think its kairi just so that we would know shed be involved in the story instead of just filler moments of her being depressed. and I hope the ending of KH2 is better than the last one I mean happy endings no more of those sentimental goodbyes.

Dr. Stoopid

She looks to me like a mixture of the KH girls, but I doubt anything like that would happen. But who knows, her attire is so odd it could always be a new character altogether or someone in disguise for an unknown reason. Not to mention that she looks a little short.

My observation for today is that the abducted girl is wearing purple shoes, which goes in favor of Kairi supporters. Bhk's friend has white shoes.

Whispered.Hope

I thought the girl being abducted had pink shoes. And the BHG has yellow shoes with some white. And you never know. It could be a mixture. That would be so out-of-this-world.

hooded_twilight0

I don't think it's either unless one of them changed clothes, but this girl has brown hair that cuts off evenly at the end so it's nt Kairi and she's wearing different clthes than BHK's friend so it's probably some other girl. They also seem to be in some sort of bedroom or hangout spot cuz there's a dartboard and a ball to the left so I'd say they were in Twilight Town or on Destiny Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back