• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Garth Nix's Books

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenomenon X

Dude, the ending was bad ass!
Especially the cat losing the collar and actually turning out to be a good guy, he was awesome.

And I don't think the dog actually died, per-say, didn't it close with her, instead of goin all the way into death, walking along tghe border of it? Besides, I not sure she CAN even die, she was one of those seven.

Cicero

Visionary
Enchanted Rose said:
Yes, it wasn't that great really, in comparison to how amazing the rest of the Old Kingdom Trilogy is. I kind of hoped Lirael and Nicholas would get together though.

No they must not get together!! lireal is awsome but nicholas is stupid >_< she deserves better!

Phenomenon X

Well in Abhorsen, it never said what happened to Clor, after she flew away.

Did it?

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Yep thats Garth Nix for you filled with questions, almost makes you wanna shake him very hard until he gives you every tiny detail as to what will happen to Lirial, Sabrial, Sam and others until the day they die...

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
God, I loved this series. To answer your question Phenomenon X, there are currently four books in the series, including Across the Wall. When Creature in the Case comes out, that will be five.

And no, Disreputable Dog did not die, she resides on the border, for she is part of the Charter(Lirael made her from the Charter, remember?)

My favorite books in the world <3

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Garth Nix is one of the best fantsay writers for teens this age, but the super sucky Harry Potter Books are getting all the credit.

His Abhorsen Trilogy is wonderful, with fully rounded characters, the story lines, and being able to make up a whole country with secrets, tragidies, and magic. With the mystery of why it is all in this one spot and the wall being made.

His new series The Keys to the Kingdom, is going fantasy and I just don't see where he gets these ideas. Only three more books and his last one leaving you in suspense.

The Ragwitch and Shade's Children are fantastic with yet all new worlds he has rounded out perfectly from his mind. Them made for reads of all ages and for teens.

And his short stories knock me on my feet from his great mind.

I wouldn't be surprised if his books where made into movies and do better than Harry Potter.

[crash]

Mister Monday, Grim Yuesday, Drowned Wednesday, and the resent on out is Sir Thursday....they other three are yet to come *sigh* Sir Tursday even leaves you in sespense...

[crash]

Ameghnx said:
I've read Sabriel & Lirael of the Abhorsen Trilogy!!! They are very good!!! I also have read up to Drowned Wednesday in the Keys to the Kingdom Series!!! Which is also pretty good!!!

You mean you haven't read the third book Abhorsen of the Abhorsen Trilogy? Thats ends Lirael, you can't end there:D

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
BO_dbl._sizzle said:
Oh, but you can't forget others by Garth Nix

Ragwitch

Shade's Children

Also the Keys to the Kingdom books

Shade's Children is pretty good, but I haven't been able to find Ragwitch at the library. :/

I've read all the books of the Keys to the Kingdom, but when's Sir Thursday supposed to come out, or has it already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back