• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Garry's Mod

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Gary_Oak_Artwork.png

Discuss. Game is so fun.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Been wanting to play it badly for ages, however my old PC was shit and I'm currently running Linux, so that's a lot of help.

Soon as I can locate and download a cracked Windows 7 install, this is one of the first games I'm getting.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Garry's Mod - About

Garry’s Mod is a sandbox game. There aren’t any predefined aims or goals like in regular games. Players are given tools and are left to entertain themselves.

It could be used to create comic strips, by posing ragdolls and taking screenshots.

It could be used to create and race cars, by welding objects together and adding wheels and thrusters.

It could be used to create a house by placing furniture and walls carefully around the map and inviting your friends to explore.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's a pretty awesome game. Takes some getting used to, but that's the same with every other open game.

Also, playing online with some close friends, all making one thing is GREAT

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Building giant mazes and crap are so fun in this game. Quite probably one of the best games I've ever played, not gonna lie.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
∞;5318765 said:
Been wanting to play it badly for ages, however my old PC was shit and I'm currently running Linux, so that's a lot of help.

Soon as I can locate and download a cracked Windows 7 install, this is one of the first games I'm getting.

can't you just use wine to emulate it?

Trag

Bronze Member
I suck at g-mod but I play it from time to time, there's a severe lack of discussion of pc gaming on this site : /

O

Oberon

I've heard of this but never actually got around to trying it out. I'd so make tons of comic strips if I could though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back