• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gaming Magazines

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So who is subscribed to gaming magazines? I've been reading game informer since July 2011 and liked it quite a bit. I used to read Nintendo power since like 2008, until it ended a few years ago. I had all three kingdom hearts issues at one time, my 358/2 cover was destroyed, I can't remember what happened to re:coded and my DDD issue is at our old house.

gameinfarcer and sacred cow barbecue of GI are funny as hell.

Anagram

Banned
I used to keep up with them but dont really much anymore. At one time I had three I followed which was Tips&Tricks, NintendoPower and Gameinformer.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, apparently in '07 Nintendo power got a new publisher who dropped them in 2012.

R.I.P.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Never been subscribed to a gaming magazine since they're so expensive/not worth it, though it is tempting since they sometimes have good special gifts. Magazines were more useful years ago when they actually had information and stuff you wanted, like demos and cheats but since that's all digital now it's pointless.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've had a free issue of playstation mag and Xbox too but the price of admission was too expensive so I never followed through, plus there really isn't enough original content to write about monthly.

gameinformer is worth it, $15 a year gets you a Gamestop pro membership which has neat discounts, points that accumulate for free stuff and game informer is free. Tbh the magazine has always been an afterthought to the Gamestop membership but it adds to the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back