• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gaming habits 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

do you fags guys have any specific habits and the like for playing video games

like uh when i play god hand i do the whole hokuto no ken schtick ATATATATATA when the whole pummeling shit comes on screen

and uh

uhh

i recite engrish shit that comes on-screen when playing japanite fighting games

like uh

GUTS UP!

haha, project justice is such a ****ing awesome game

but like yeah just as long as it isn't something too ****ing retarded like playing guitar hero with your dong or shit that's too ****ing obvious like sitting in front of an audio/visual display or whatever post that shit here i guess

also yes i know there's another thread on this shit but i really do not feel like bumping a thread from a year ago

christ stop being so anal about forum rules

D

Deleted member 36435

Uh, when I play World of Warcraft I read a lot of stuff on screen. Like I'll just randomly read my character's name or whatever to myself.

I do that weird click sigh thing with my tongue.

I constantly reload in FPS games. I'll even reload in the middle of fighting someone and I often die because of it.

When playing Resistance I use "The Claw" style of holding the controller. Middle finger on R1 and L1 and use my pointer for the X Circle Square and Triangle buttons.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I lean left and right in driving games. And I throw my controller at my friend at WarioWare when he beats me.

T

Tyler Durden

I listen to music when I'm playing anything.

When I'm playing TS:FP I yell at the bots and my friends, using the bots' names and making up stories about them

the jungle queen is a whore, let me tell you

afrobutt

Silver Member
I tend to play with my junk while playing the old FF games. (I can't watch Edgar thrust several sharp objects into things and keep both hands on the DS at the same time)

I get pissed off at the simplest, usually meaningless comments that NPC's say while playing RPG's (Example: In Opoona, some bitch named my dog "G-Bone", and that set me off for about 20 min. )

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Before a match in Brawl I wipe my hands on my pants...even if they're not sweaty.

Joy

Bronze Member
When playing pokemon, i hold A, left and up when attacking, and b and right when getting hit, and i hold left a and up when throwing a pokeball too. Force of habit.

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
do you fags guys have any specific habits and the like for playing video games

like uh when i play god hand i do the whole hokuto no ken schtick ATATATATATA when the whole pummeling shit comes on screen

and uh

uhh

i recite engrish shit that comes on-screen when playing japanite fighting games

like uh

GUTS UP!

haha, project justice is such a ****ing awesome game

but like yeah just as long as it isn't something too ****ing retarded like playing guitar hero with your dong or shit that's too ****ing obvious like sitting in front of an audio/visual display or whatever post that shit here i guess

also yes i know there's another thread on this shit but i really do not feel like bumping a thread from a year ago

christ stop being so anal about forum rules

My friend and I flipped off Yoshi for something he did in a game of Melee a couple of months ago. xD He was playing as Link, and was in an Event Match for a trophy. He killed everyone but Yoshi - who was standing around like a retard on the other end of the stage - and next thing you know, Yoshi egg-rolls to his side of the screen and K.O.'s him. xD

Also, I have a tendency to semi-abuse my DS when I get mad in a game... It's only when I die right before I can win, though. And even then, I just flick the bottom of my DS Lite.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
When I first started with games, whenever I couldnt progress because I just kept going game over, I just would picture it all to be a bit more real. Id start talking everything out loud, and magically I always won. Heh, silly kid-version of me. XD

Sucks that I dislike games nowadays...

When I play Monster Hunter Freedom 2, I use my index finger to move the camera, which is the directional buttons.

In Guitar Hero, I also double hit the last note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back