• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gametrailers re: coded review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
lol, saw the title and just started clapping my hands and yelling "This one has videos!"
Thank you for this, gonna watch now ^^

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
I'd say the score is fairly acurate...ive seen the majority of the story back when it was still coded, and i was not impressed. yes, i admit that
the platforming is very impressive this time around (the FF-esque turnbased was a nice touch...) but the concept and story was ill-polished. and exactly how many times do we need to explore the kh worlds with sora? seriously?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
That is actually one of the good things I praise ReCoded about. That it focus on what the series as a whole neglected, which is the platforming elements. However, it messes that up, making the platforming sequences more infuriating than the original.

But it is just a throwaway cash-in similar to 358/2 Days. If the story was of that utmost importance [and ReCoded wasn't really important anyway], then there are other media. But I will say this,

Recoded is a shit game.

Digidude111

That is actually one of the good things I praise ReCoded about. That it focus on what the series as a whole neglected, which is the platforming elements. However, it messes that up, making the platforming sequences more infuriating than the original.

But it is just a throwaway cash-in similar to 358/2 Days. If the story was of that utmost importance [and ReCoded wasn't really important anyway], then there are other media. But I will say this,Recoded is a shit game.

i like how this guy instead of being nice about his opinion trashes the entire kh series as if he could make the game better. its really funny considering this is a kh forum.

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
i like how this guy instead of being nice about his opinion trashes the entire kh series as if he could make the game better. its really funny considering this is a kh forum.

Shut up, KHtard. You can still wank to your Sora and Riku and expect to love every KH game. I choose not to.

Really, I like it how everyone rushing to put my opinion down and call me a troll.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shut up, KHtard. You can still wank to your Sora and Riku and expect to love every KH game. I choose not to.

Really, I like it how everyone rushing to put my opinion down and call me a troll.

I understand you're frustration, really these people are just being major idiot. I may not agree with some points on how you don't like Re:Coded, but I respect that and would not insult you in a post which, in turn, would make me out to be a douche. Instead of replying though, you could be the bigger person and ignore them. You have you're opinions, they have theirs, but the more they say the stuff, the more they are trollin' for a reaction out of you.

Anyway, video loading after a long while(this was yesterday) and I enjoyed it. I would have given it like a 7 or 7.5 but they have their reasons for that score

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Ignore the number, listen to the words.
Gametrailers' numerical scores are always stupid.
But their analysis is pretty spot-on.

^This. Dogenzaka speaks the truth. The number Gametrailers give is....whatever but the analysis is always spot-on. *Sonic Colours memories came back* :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back