• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► GameTrailers' KINGDOM HEARTS Timeline Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: GameTrailers' KINGDOM HEARTS Timeline Released!

Would this not also apply to Roxas if Xion were to be revived in KH3?

It would of course also apply to Roxas, but Xion has nothing to do with it because his dual-wielding ability is the same as Sora's, they both can only do it because of Ven's heart as the second Keyblade is Ventus'.

If Roxas and Xion are revived as their own existences they won't even have any Keyblade at all because their newly grown hearts have not been chosen by an own Keyblade yet.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

It would of course also apply to Roxas, but Xion has nothing to do with it because his dual-wielding ability is the same as Sora's, they both can only do it because of Ven's heart as the second Keyblade is Ventus'.

Really? I swore that Roxas' dual wielding came from absorbing Xion when she died.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Really? I swore that Roxas' dual wielding came from absorbing Xion when she died.

Her death acted as the trigger to awaken Ven's Keyblade from within, but Roxas always had the inherent ability to dual wield.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Sign's explanation is correct. Furthermore, Xion's Keyblade was a fake, a sham, as Riku himself attested during the course of Days and Nomura confirmed this as well when he called Xion's Keyblade an imitation and that Riku was initially surprised that Roxas could use a real one.

To dual-wield, you need two hearts to be able to wield two at the same time and two distinct Keyblades. In Roxas' case that would be Ven's heart and his budding own heart that do the former and Sora's Keyblade (due to his strong connection with Sora) and Ven's Keyblade (once the emotional shock from Xion's death awakened it inside Roxas) for the latter.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

[video=youtube;Y8_OxooFOJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8_OxooFOJo[/video]

Gametrailers will be updating their timeline and it will debut at anime expo.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Sweet, wonder if the update will include more info on some of the few things they didn't cover.

Cuccojenkins

This is a great video and they explained the story really well. I'm suprised that they neglected to mention the actual trailer for kingdom hearts 3 though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This is a great video and they explained the story really well. I'm suprised that they neglected to mention the actual trailer for kingdom hearts 3 though.

The video was released before Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced, as you can see by the date.

Cuccojenkins

The video was released before Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced, as you can see by the date.
Oh, I wasn't paying attention since the video was in full screen the whole time i was watching it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I wonder what they'll change for the Final Mix version, I kind of hope they'll add a little more than just KH3's announcement.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wouldn't surprise me if this Final Mix video was Japan only.

TepidShark

Awards

Despite what Gametrailers claims, the video they have up currently is the same one as before. No changes.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

okay they updatede the timeline today guys

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Are you sure? It looks like it's still the same video or is it somewhere else then in the playlist of Timeline?

they updated the ending with news from e3 about kingdom hearts 3

Korai

Awards

I actually discovered this video on the day it came out. it was fantastic! I was expecting there to be a few details missing, but i was surprised at the accuracy and how in-depth it was. my only complaint: he kept saying "Xion" wrong! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I actually discovered this video on the day it came out. it was fantastic! I was expecting there to be a few details missing, but i was surprised at the accuracy and how in-depth it was. my only complaint: he kept saying "Xion" wrong! :D
*pats KHI on the shoulder*

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I thought he said it right. Will habe to listen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back