• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► GameTrailers' KINGDOM HEARTS Timeline Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: GameTrailers' KINGDOM HEARTS Timeline Released!

One question I do have though is where they got that CGI clip at the very end which features Sora standing with Aqua and most of the main cast, what game was that in?

That's from the opening of Kingdom Hearts 3D.

MasterSora91

Awards

Very well done, this is much appreciated!

saphexteni

The timeline video was amazing! Even though the knowledge was "nothing new" it was very nice to have it displayed in such a high-quality and well-made "official" video as well as see clips of scenes from all the games all over again. Really makes me psyched for KH1.5 in NA, possible 2.5, and of course, KHIII, whenever that may come out.

Amazing and well-done- thanks for all the work you guys put in, too! Definitely worth it in the end! :D

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

Loved every minute! So much nostalgia! This really renewed my excitement for this series which started to diminish after the hype for 3D ran its course. Good job to all involved. I do think they may as well have rounded it off to an hour and added just a bit more info.

I hope after Metal Gear, they cover Resident Evil. That's one series I really need the refresher for.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Loved it! Of course there were skipped parts but as a whole this is probably one of the best videos to supplement KH.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

there were skipped parts

The fact that everyone keeps saying this makes my head hurt, got quite enough from the timeline video.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I feel so behind lol but I finally got to see it as the internet I was using was too slow to load. I understand that they left some parts out like others have said, but I don't think the thing was meant to be a be-all-end-all source of everything KH in one single video, taking into account every little thing. It was just a nice way to catch up every casual fan for the most part before the next game. Sure there will be parts that the casual gamer won't understand because it wasn't in this timeline, but like with any game, I don't expect a casual gamer to remember every single item from the past game, they should be able to put 2 and 2 together ;)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

The fact that everyone keeps saying this makes my head hurt, got quite enough from the timeline video.
Yeah, i posted before reading everyone else's cuz I used the link from the news oage and comments werent showing up there.

I got quite enough from the video myself.

ThePuddinPopMan

I have to say that this was an amazing timeline that caught me up to speed finally on all the issues i was wondering about in the series and it was good enough to get me to make an account :biggrin:.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Amazing video! A few things was skipped but can't be helped. It's amazing they covered as much as they did. :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I have to say that this was an amazing timeline that caught me up to speed finally on all the issues i was wondering about in the series and it was good enough to get me to make an account :biggrin:.

Well, welcome to KHInsider! Glad you could join us~

If you have any questions, we're here to answer them!

Nuzille

Thanks for the video. Will watch it when I have time, or after I finished Re: Coded and DDD :frown:

axel95

Awards

Very well done!!! Anyone who was involved in the making of this deserves to give themselves a pat on the back. There was some stuff that was skipped, but in order to fully explain the series, you would probably need a 2-3 hour video. Excellent video guys!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Very well done!!! Anyone who was involved in the making of this deserves to give themselves a pat on the back. There was some stuff that was skipped, but in order to fully explain the series, you would probably need a 2-3 hour video. Excellent video guys!

LET'S GET A PART 2!!! jk This was definitely great for a rough summary of the series and I love how they openly expressed how people thought it was convoluted because it is true that people say that, so this timeline is a perfect way to simplify MOST of the main points.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Glad you like it! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to work with GT again in the future!

WaveK89

Loved it! I actually glazed over the news announcement and I saw secret teaser thinking there was one at the end of the timeline video. That would be a huge shocker. But it was just talking about the teaser for the timeline video earlier this year.

Anyway, I like that the Versus XIII bit was put in. It might have shed some light for some people on why the series has spanned as such.

Heartkeeper

Awards

Amazing job, almost 500.000 views.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

Amazing job, almost 500.000 views.

when the next game in the series is announced, that view count is definitely going to spike up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back