• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameTrailers is dead, long live Easy Allies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: RIP GameTrailers

[video=youtube;-yISBwjWlY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yISBwjWlY0&ab_channel=TotalBiscuit,TheCynicalBrit[/video]

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I really only watched them around E3 but damn that's been a great tradition and I'll still miss them.
More reviews for over-hyper games are always a blessing to get a few days before release as well.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Don't really have the time to listen to a 3 hour long podcast. Did they talk about GT?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Just skip near to the last 15 minutes. They talk about it briefly. Kyle doesn't really say much in this which is unfortunate.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Extremely glad that this is happening. I got into their podcasts like a month before the site got shut down lol. They're really interesting to listen to.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm so glad they're regrouping. I began regularly watching their stuff in 2014, then got really into them last year, and so I was so sad when they were all let go. I love ever single one of the GT cast, so I am very excited that they're going to form a new show. I knew there'd be enough fan interest for them to start anew!

LingeringVanitas

lol I have never gone to any site anyway that had the word trailers on it. I usually always always go to Youtube first for any sort of trailer, whether it be a game or a movie trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back