• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I don't know what I'd do with a cardboard cutout so I'm not asking for one. But I will ask for the monitor displaying the commercial!
kruemelmonster.gif

Haha, oh youuu-- BETTER NOT BE SERIOUS. I ALREADY CLAIMED IT.

We don't have much at the one near me. Just the commercial and an advertisement on one of the posters. :I

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
but really they need to put some KH mech in the rewards site
poweruprewards.com

I can't really see that happening and I don't think they need to either...SE makes some of the best merchandise in terms of video games out there, I'd rather they keep making it...the one time Disney licensed out the merchandise to Hot Topic...well, the Hot Topic merchandise was pretty bad <_<

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Every time I call my EBGames and ask if they have anything up for DDD they say "not yet". :I

I think they're messing with me...

iLeen

Awards
Went into Gamestop today and no KH3D promotional stuff:[ But I did finally buy my (red) 3DS and had a good talk about KH3D (and other games) with the worker:]

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Not mine neither... :( Not a single promotional thing, but they do ask if we would like to pre order it, which I smile proudly saying... I already have. :3

kupo1121

Awards
Every time I call my EBGames and ask if they have anything up for DDD they say "not yet". :I

I think they're messing with me...
Not mine neither... :( Not a single promotional thing, but they do ask if we would like to pre order it, which I smile proudly saying... I already have. :3

Smaller GameStops don't get standees usually unless they request it. Big GameStops or "tourney GameStops" are usually sent everything from what I'm told from people who work at them. However, when it comes to posters and things, small GameStops are sometimes sent them, it can't really be determined which ones will get which promotional items, so it is very possible that your GameStop won't get any KH promotional merchandise. Or it is possible that they got it, but weren't planning to use it, and some employee (who always get first dibs and can override any customer's claim) may have taken it already.

iLeen

Awards
Smaller GameStops don't get standees usually unless they request it. Big GameStops or "tourney GameStops" are usually sent everything from what I'm told from people who work at them. However, when it comes to posters and things, small GameStops are sometimes sent them, it can't really be determined which ones will get which promotional items, so it is very possible that your GameStop won't get any KH promotional merchandise. Or it is possible that they got it, but weren't planning to use it, and some employee (who always get first dibs and can override any customer's claim) may have taken it already.

Hmm. Good to know. I guess it won't hurt visiting the other slightly larger 2 Gamestops (a little further but not that much) to see if they're actually hyping up KH3D.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ugh, yeah that's what I figured. But both the Gamestops near me are small...

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

I kinda knew that, but then again most Gamestops in my city are small. I also guessed, maybe a customer got the stuff, since I once got a lot of preorder merchandise for a metroid game and I never even bought it. I got it because I know the guy who works there and he was like, "we have extras, you can take it."

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I kinda knew that, but then again most Gamestops in my city are small. I also guessed, maybe a customer got the stuff, since I once got a lot of preorder merchandise for a metroid game and I never even bought it. I got it because I know the guy who works there and he was like, "we have extras, you can take it."

The same thing happened to my sister. She went in on her birthday and the guy at the desk (who we talked to whenever we went there) gave her the pre-order bonus for Prince of Persia. :D

And to stay on topic, my local EBGames didn't have anything. :I

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm beginning to wonder whether this stand really is worth it. It's so huge and I really don't have the space in my room to put something like this unless it's right in the middle of my floor. xD

kupo1121

Awards
I'm beginning to wonder whether this stand really is worth it. It's so huge and I really don't have the space in my room to put something like this unless it's right in the middle of my floor. xD

On Ebay I've seen KH stands go for quite a decent sum of cash if you need it. KH2 ones (which are extremely rare) have gone for total (price + S&H) around $70.00, and this DDD one I saw a while back went for $50 total. So if you ever decide you don't want it and it is still in good condition, why not make money off of it?

doortolight

Awards
On Ebay I've seen KH stands go for quite a decent sum of cash if you need it. KH2 ones (which are extremely rare) have gone for total (price + S&H) around $70.00, and this DDD one I saw a while back went for $50 total. So if you ever decide you don't want it and it is still in good condition, why not make money off of it?

don't tell this to gamestop, we want to have a chance to get it free from our gamestops that have them

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
don't tell this to gamestop, we want to have a chance to get it free from our gamestops that have them

GameStop can't sell them xD They aren't allowed to. They are allowed to give them away or to decide not to. What people do with them after they take it off of their hands is not in their control.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Send it to me. I have enough room ;)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. :/ Employees don't generally keep those things to sell them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back