• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I visted Gamestop today to pick up Theatrhythmht and Bit Trip and noticed some KH 3D related stuff.

They had a cut out

Spoiler Spoiler Show

A commercial running

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And the woman asked me to preorder the game. (I even got into an arguement with the guy behind the counter about the importance of BBS and KH3D and about KH3) It looks like Gamestop has a lot going for KH3D, is there anything like this in the local game stores by you guys?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No...because my Gamestop sucks :/ They don't have anything even indicating the games existence as far as I saw...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haven't seen the commercial or trailer playing in the ones nearby though. They're all playing things from E3 for some reason. This is all pretty old stuff though.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Haven't seen the commercial or trailer playing in the ones nearby though. They're all playing things from E3 for some reason. This is all pretty old stuff though.

The commercial is their usually, "Hi blank from Gamestop here, in this new game... blah blah blah"
I was just trying to get conversation going since there wasn't much to talk about latley

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I haven't seen any KH3D stuff at my local GameStop.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
No cut out at my Gamestop, but they do play the commercial.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I saw that commercial when i made my preorder there wasn a cutout though

CactusAce

Awards
Mine just has a poster with available pre-orders and then a commercial that comes on.
But that's all mine ever has in particular anyway.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I asked for a huge Mario cut-out once at my local EBGames, but they said someone already asked. My sister also got a huge FFXIII poster that was in the window, so if you see a cut-out or poster for KH at GameStop or EBGames, I really recommend you ask for it when they're done with it. I'm pretty sure they'll just throw them out otherwise. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For Jappanese stores
And Australian. I've mentioned the trailers and boxes they have in Australian stores like over a month ago lolol.And didn't Kupo try and tell everyone to claim those 3D stands?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I asked for a huge Mario cut-out once at my local EBGames, but they said someone already asked. My sister also got a huge FFXIII poster that was in the window, so if you see a cut-out or poster for KH at GameStop or EBGames, I really recommend you ask for it when they're done with it. I'm pretty sure they'll just throw them out otherwise. :p

Yeah if customers don't ask for them/employees don't want them, they get thrown out.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I went there last week and they didn't have anything. I plan on going again next week so maybe they'll have something by then. It'd be awesome if they gave me something if I asked for it. I think it was for BbS that they had these sort of boxes with the cover printed on them and I was thinking of asking for one because they had several, but I didn't and now I regret it. I hope they have those boxes again for 3D, i think I'd ask for one this time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No, my Gamestop doesn't have anything like that because they're lame and only care to advertise over-rated games like Halo and COD :/

(I even got into an arguement with the guy behind the counter about the importance of BBS and KH3D and about KH3)

You know, this statement actually makes me proud of myself for holding out on that a bit. There are still idiots who come up to me and say KH3D is pointless and milking the series... but I just politely let them know that KH3D is pretty Kingdom Hearts 3 on a handheld... just remove the D lol and then just walk off. They still don't agree, but you know in my head I just think "it's their loss." I mean, they complain about not playing a KH game since 2006, that's entirely their fault. There are KH games out there, if they don't think they're important, it's their loss.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

This is why I am pissed they don't have anything, I was going to ask for it...

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Dang, maybe when I go back I could ask for that cut out... I have no idea what I'd do with it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back