• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Preorder Bonuses - Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Square Enix New | August 2009 email said:
0908_01-03.jpg

so the poster is just a longer version of the cover art, and the post cards are just vertical cuts from the official wallpapers off of the Japanese 358/2 Days site.

i'm not surprised by the lack of creativity, but i'm kind of dissapointed.

at a store called "Game Crazy," your bonus is the same postcards but the poster is a larger version of the black postcard with Axel and Roxas.

the bonus slipcover from Amazon is also available at Best Buy.

0908_01-05.jpg

[FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Special cover available only at Best Buy and Amazon.com[/FONT]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes! The Demyx post-card. That's my favorite.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Sweetness. I'm getting from Gamestop, but I was wondering if they charge any extra for a preorder?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's the same amount, either way. You just get a bonus. You have to pay five dollars when you order, but that goes towards your purchase.

Oh, and I think you get 10% off the guide if you preorder it with the game, BTW.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Pre-ordered the game yesterday (at EBGames, which is basically Gamestop for Canada).

Better get my bonuses, last time they didn't give me what I was supposed to get.

HeartOfTheHero

i was expecting something more creative for the poster from Gamestop, but I already preordered it yesterday, and I need a KH poster to finish off my gaming poster collection. I do like the artwork, but they could have done something more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back