• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Gamestop Preorder Bonuses - Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Square Enix New | August 2009 email said:
so the poster is just a longer version of the cover art, and the post cards are just vertical cuts from the official wallpapers off of the Japanese 358/2 Days site.

i'm not surprised by the lack of creativity, but i'm kind of dissapointed.

at a store called "Game Crazy," your bonus is the same postcards but the poster is a larger version of the black postcard with Axel and Roxas.

the bonus slipcover from Amazon is also available at Best Buy.

[FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Special cover available only at Best Buy and Amazon.com[/FONT]

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff
Yes! The Demyx post-card. That's my favorite.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Awards
Sweetness. I'm getting from Gamestop, but I was wondering if they charge any extra for a preorder?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff
It's the same amount, either way. You just get a bonus. You have to pay five dollars when you order, but that goes towards your purchase.

Oh, and I think you get 10% off the guide if you preorder it with the game, BTW.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
  • News Hound
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
Pre-ordered the game yesterday (at EBGames, which is basically Gamestop for Canada).

Better get my bonuses, last time they didn't give me what I was supposed to get.

HeartOfTheHero

Awards
i was expecting something more creative for the poster from Gamestop, but I already preordered it yesterday, and I need a KH poster to finish off my gaming poster collection. I do like the artwork, but they could have done something more

Status
Not open for further replies.