• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Stickers? Really? just. I can't. It's like they were too lazy to give us the real thing so we got ~decals~ instead :(

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Stickers? Really? I just. I can't. It's like they were too lazy to give us the real thing so we got ~decals~ instead :(

OMFG YOU WIN SO HARD FOR THE OFFICE GIF. ILU SO MUCKIN' FUCH.

Inorite? Squeenix hates NA. Everyone else is getting some spiffy collector's editions and all we get are some shitty stickers. D:

Well...when u post it...make sure to post a visitor message telling me its up please..if u wouldn't mind.

I'll post it in this thread, but yeah, I'll let you know.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Stickers? Really? I just. I can't. It's like they were too lazy to give us the real thing so we got ~decals~ instead :(

Many people have mentioned that...it's for two reason I think:

1) They want to make sure Japan has something special, which is an actual PSP, not some stickers
2) They were too lazy to make a US PSP with that shell and mass produce them.

kupo1121

Awards
I think it depends on the Gamestop...on the official site it does not say that if you preorder the bundle u will get it...only for the game alone. However, some Gamestops just give out the preorder too anyone who is getting the game and preordered it...so you'll have too see...honestly, you probably will get it though, so don't be too scared.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I think it depends on the Gamestop...on the official site it does not say that if you preorder the bundle u will get it...only for the game alone. However, some Gamestops just give out the preorder too anyone who is getting the game and preordered it...so you'll have too see...honestly, you probably will get it though, so don't be too scared.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it either - they're just stickers, they won't even stay on. :| I don't even know if I'll be getting them, seeing as I preordered through Amazon instead of Gamestop.

kupo1121

Awards
I would just keep it, you never know, if you ever get a new PSP, you can put them on or just keep the decal as memorabilia.

kupo1121

Awards
I hope we are...at this point, if we are going to get it, it'll be announced soon. All within a little while France, UK, and Austrailia were officially announced, so if they are going to bring it across seas, they should announced it soon. Also, you never know, the San Diego Comic-con is starting this Saturday I believe, and SE is going to be there. So they may not make an official announcement, but they might mention it there or something like that.

impart

Climb The Sky
If I'm Pre-Ordering the bundle, will I still get these?

I pre-ordered the dissida bundle and they didnt give me SHIT
I was pissed!!!!
I think they gave you a two-sided cover but I didn't get it cuz I ordered the bundle
and the dissida game was just set next to the psp without a game cover just the disk with cardboard over it

make sure you ask the gamestop guy so you dont get screwed. DEMAND YOUR STICKERS!!!!!!
XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I hope we are...at this point, if we are going to get it, it'll be announced soon. All within a little while France, UK, and Austrailia were officially announced, so if they are going to bring it across seas, they should announced it soon. Also, you never know, the San Diego Comic-con is starting this Saturday I believe, and SE is going to be there. So they may not make an official announcement, but they might mention it there or something like that.

The hell? I thought Comic Con didn't start until next Saturday. LOL I FAIL AS A NERD. :wanders off to stalk SE:

I think they gave you a two-sided cover but I didn't get it cuz I ordered the bundle

Everyone got the 2-sided cover. I did and I didn't pre-order it at all. Hell, I only got it this past Christmas.

kupo1121

Awards
I pre-ordered the dissida bundle and they didnt give me SHIT
I was pissed!!!!
and the dissida game was just set next to the psp without a game cover just the disk with cardboard over it

make sure you ask the gamestop guy so you dont get screwed. DEMAND YOUR STICKERS!!!!!!
XD

I WAS RIGHT! If you get the bundle, you don't get the case for the game...at least you didn't for Dissidia...also, it might just be for the bundle, but some people didn't get a 2-sided cover...I don't think that really matters with KH, considering there is only 1 side, but still, the bundle is nice, but in the end, I would just rather buy a PSP and the game seperate. For a number a reasons:

1) You might not get the case
2) You are not guaranteed a preorder gift
3) It's just a regular PSP, you can probably find a cheaper one online or something

I'm not saying don't preorder the bundle...I just think it has it's pros and cons.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The hell? I thought Comic Con didn't start until next Saturday. LOL I FAIL AS A NERD. :wanders off to stalk SE:

Everyone got the 2-sided cover. I did and I didn't pre-order it at all. Hell, I only got it this past Christmas.

Comic Con actually started today. My teacher was conveniently out today and had told us he was going there "strickly for business." >.>

As far as I know, everyone I know also got the cover, whether they preordered or not. I guess there were a lot of extras then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back