• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Might be a region thing. This was in Australia, so I think our bundle was a little different. He didn't get Advent Children, but he definitely got a Dissidia PSP case, Silver PSP, Dissidia, Memory Card, the AC adaptor and Dissidia decals.

I'm pretty sure that was either an Austrailia or Europe-exclusive, becaues I don't think the US got that stuff.

impart

Climb The Sky
hmm yeah maybe. and I was like the only one who ordered it at that gamestop, so it wasn't one that was super popular...maybe? lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hmmmm...I didn't know that. I just got Dissidia a couple weeks ago, so I missed out on that stuff but I don't really care much for it since I'm not a huge FF fan, only a casual player when it comes to their games. IDK though, I like the game, but I find myself tired of it somewhat...IDK why...I should start playing it more before Bbs comes out.

Wheels

Hmmmm...I didn't know that. I just got Dissidia a couple weeks ago, so I missed out on that stuff but I don't really care much for it since I'm not a huge FF fan, only a casual player when it comes to their games. IDK though, I like the game, but I find myself tired of it somewhat...IDK why...I should start playing it more before Bbs comes out.
It gets repetitive after a while, but I'm a serial level grinder, so it probably took me longer than most to get over it xD I've bought White Knight Chronicles to tide me over until BbS.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

TBQH, I only wanted Dissidia because of Sephiroth; I knew he was in it, I knew you could play as him, and I knew that his alternate costume consisted of him running around shirtless and coatless. LOL I'm so pathetic. |'D

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, I was disappointed with that game. mostly because my expectations were WAAAY too high

im trying to get Zidane to level 100 by the time BBS comes out.
it helps to pass the time

Wheels

TBQH, I only wanted Dissidia because of Sephiroth; I knew he was in it, I knew you could play as him, and I knew that his alternate costume consisted of him running around shirtless and coatless. LOL I'm so pathetic. |'D
XD XD XD I love it. I got it just for the lulz. I mean, I could make Sephiroth kill Tidus!Or Kuja kill Tidus!Or Terra kill Tidus!!

Yes, I really don't like Tidus xD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Welcome to the BBS Pre-Order thread where we talk about Dissidia!

Welcome to KHI, where we use code names.

Seriously, I call upon rules of the internet number 25.

XD XD XD I love it. I got it just for the lulz. I mean, I could make Sephiroth kill Tidus!Or Kuja kill Tidus!Or Terra kill Tidus!!

Yes, I really don't like Tidus xD

If it's got Sephiroth in it, I don't care what it is, I'll buy it. Yes, even the perfume and scented candles.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, i dont think im going to put mine on my psp. it already has stickers one it...... hmmm I need to think of a good place....

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Here is the design I used for my PSP skin. This is the original size; obviously I had to shrink it down so it would fit on the PSP. I put my name on there as a type of watermark - so please don't use it as your skin. I know it doesn't look like much, but I worked hard on it and I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just posted it here because a couple people wanted to know what it looked like.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here is the design I used for my PSP skin. This is the original size; obviously I had to shrink it down so it would fit on the PSP. I put my name on there as a type of watermark - so please don't use it as your skin. I know it doesn't look like much, but I worked hard on it and I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just posted it here because a couple people wanted to know what it looked like.

That. Looks. Awesome.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not much? That is actually pretty awesome!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I have to say it's sad that they are only making stickers, but I already have the real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back