• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop Pre-Order Bonus Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, we get decals...

800x450_kingdomheartsbonus.jpg

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP PREORDER ITEM ANNOUNCED

WHAT: Pre-order now for an exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Decal Set, FREE with purchase at select retailers

Deck out your PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system with KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Decals. The set includes both dark and light trims, so your PSP is guaranteed to turn heads regardless of its color! Pre-order your copy today to ensure you’ll be rocking the hottest handheld on the block!

WHEN/WHERE:

Pre-order through Amazon, Best Buy or GameStop today to receive the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Decal Set. For more information, please visit the official website at KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX.

About KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Story

Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of the true Keyblade Masters.

Three youths — Terra, Ventus, and Aqua — have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery.

But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own — just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing.

Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning.

Features

· An essential piece to the KINGDOM HEARTS series arrives on the PSP system: From world-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura comes the latest installment in the beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series. The vibrant and colorful KINGDOM HEARTS world comes to life in 16:9 widescreen presentation, through stunning graphics made possible by the PSP system hardware.

· Disney worlds and characters new to the KINGDOM HEARTS series: Disney worlds and characters never before seen in KINGDOM HEARTS, such as Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) will make their first appearances in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.

· Three distinct gaming experiences through the eyes of three protagonists: Unravel the mystery surrounding the origin of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga through the tales of three unique characters—Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The whole story is revealed only after playing through with all three characters.

· An action-packed combat system with intuitive controls: The familiar action-packed experience that KINGDOM HEARTS fans have come to embrace returns with an enhanced battle system and all-new features such as Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks and Dimension Links. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the most advanced KINGDOM HEARTS title to date.

· Four exciting multiplayer modes: Experience the excitement and fun with your friends with four brand-new multiplayer modes: Versus Mode, Arena Mode, Command Board and Rumble Racing.

· New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including an extra boss, additional multiplayer options, and Crown Stickers: a reward system where players earn prizes by collecting and placing stickers into an album.

· An outstanding voice cast: KINGDOM HEARTS fans will surely be in for one unforgettable experience, thanks to an impressive voice cast featuring the talents of Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Woods, among others.

Here you go.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It says it is available in both light and dark sets, so, it will look good on either. Looks like it's just a way to get the look of the Japanese Special Edition PSP.

αsiя

space coke
So instead of just giving us the real BBS edition, they decided to give us some stickers so it can feel like the real edition. How nice.

Sempied

Thank god were getting something to compensate for the lackluster "Mystic Silver" PSP.

Interested to see if there are any more stickers as well.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol, I find this very hilarious. They decide to give us stickers so they feel like the BBS PSP bundle from Japan instead of just giving us the original PSP bundle.

Oh well. Atleast we're getting something.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Stickers are slack. They could've at least given us a PSP skin that looks like the japanese psp.

Stickers lol

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Just what I wanted some stickers to stick on my psp! Not really but I`m just glad they are giving us a pre-order bonus.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well I just might pre-order dunno I have to see other pre-orders before I decide something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back