• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Gamestop lists digital release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Gamespot lists digital release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

If we really don't get anything that compensates for the horrible cover-art and no extras at all, I might actually just pick this up digitally because why not.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Gamespot lists digital release for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

€50 sounds reasonable. Also what Void said~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Apologies to those who saw the article listed as "Gamespot". It is absolutely ridiculous how close in name those two are.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Still holding out on something interesting physically (a la 2.5 Collector's Edition), although after the recent string of Limited Editions would suggest otherwise.

I'm hopeful in the not putting all my eggs in one basket kindof way. Didn't the PS4 FFX release have a rather subpar CE compared to the PS3 counterpart?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Still holding out on something interesting physically (a la 2.5 Collector's Edition), although after the recent string of Limited Editions would suggest otherwise.
Who knows, maybe there'll be a change at Square Enix and their offerings will improve from hereon out :)

smellslikejavier

Yesss!! I've been waiting for this for ever!!! I was one of the people hoping that this collection would finally get a digital release! I'm so happy :')
Please Chaser tell me this will be available on the PS Store too!! I mean I know its kind of obvious but still!!
:D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Please Chaser tell me this will be available on the PS Store too!! I mean I know its kind of obvious but still!!
:D
Well, yeah. Gamestop sends a code that you redeem on the PSN. The PSN listing should hopefully go up sometime soon, or it will go up on March 28th if they're not taking pre-orders.

smellslikejavier

Well, yeah. Gamestop sends a code that you redeem on the PSN. The PSN listing should hopefully go up sometime soon, or it will go up on March 28th if they're not taking pre-orders.
I'm so extremely happy to read that!! :biggrin: hopefully it gets available for pre-order there like the PS4 version of the FFX-X2 remaster did, that way I'll be pre-ordering it day one! xD
I'll still have to wait nearly 2 months to play it, but knowing its indeed getting a digital release despite some people saying it wouldn't 'cause of Utada's songs copyrights (even if that ended up being a false rumor after all) I can finally wait for its release in peace ^_^

And yes I know it seems weird to see me getting excited about a digital release even if it was already very likely it was going to get one, but long story short I just can't buy physical copies anymore because of multiple reasons and I really wanted to finally try this franchise, I even went as far as to watch thousands of Disney movies and play many Final Fantasy games to prepare for this series and familiarize myself with the characters and settings! xD so yes I'm excited :)
Thanks again for sharing this news and making this day happier for me!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Can't wait to plat BBS again.
(I'm gonna hate Terra even more oh my god stop this insanity.)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Can't wait to plat BBS again.
(I'm gonna hate Terra even more oh my god stop this insanity.)

Please don't plat re:CoM again think of the children. I don't know what children, all children. I just can't understand how anyone can do it even once but I swear. If someone plats that game twice xD It secondhand hurts me to even think about it.

Also trophies not stacking means I'm probably never buying this, which is good. Saves me the money, I like my PS3 versions just fine.

Malla

I had preordered in Amazon, just in case, guess it's time to cancel. All digital for me, I hate how PS4 works (install game on hdd anyway and then require disc forever).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Please don't plat re:CoM again think of the children. I don't know what children, all children. I just can't understand how anyone can do it even once but I swear. If someone plats that game twice xD It secondhand hurts me to even think about it.

Also trophies not stacking means I'm probably never buying this, which is good. Saves me the money, I like my PS3 versions just fine.

Sadly I know I'd do this again. At this point I'm the only person on here who has every single KH PSN-trophy (and proved it) and I'm not gonna lose that to anyone.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sadly I know I'd do this again. At this point I'm the only person on here who has every single KH PSN-trophy (and proved it) and I'm not gonna lose that to anyone.
stop shoving it into our faces!1!!!1
Kidding, you have bragging rights. 8D Still can't believe you pulled that off

SoulXaldin

Awards
I don't understand why the games (on the PS3) weren't released digitally in the first place. I mean, it's just so easy these days.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't understand why the games (on the PS3) weren't released digitally in the first place. I mean, it's just so easy these days.

Well, it's not like the PS3 games came out like...yesterday. Maybe they didn't think it was worth it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back