• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop F U! Phone recording inside.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kosh176

aw man im sorry u preordered from gamestop. i preordered from EB and i get mine in about 12 hours.

D

Dexter

I don't really see how people get kh2 tommorow? I mean the ****ing game is SHIPPPED on the 28th. So either people are getting to excited or I don't know....

D

Dexter

^^^......Argh!!! At what store!??? Becuase it's only SHIPPING to North America on the 28th!!!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
EB Games. They were having a Kingdom Hearts II Bash for the release and everything. I spent like an hour there, I also picked up the LE Guide while I was at it. It was really fun.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Do you mean about the party? Yeah, just for Kingdom Hearts II. It was totally awesome. They didn't even do this for the Halo 2 release at Midnight. I was at that too. LOL.

R

redfox088

i feel sorry for all of you guys, i am understand japanese,and have borrowed the import from a friend about a month ago.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
tripleh3lix said:
This is me in a gay voice calling gamestop and telling them f u cause its coming in on wednesday and not tuesday. and the other link is my friend just saying f u. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozb1ji

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qimvhy

For one, a single day upsets you? How long have you waited for this game? You sicken me.

Two, be happy you don't live in Canada (or, at least, on the East Coast). I preordered from EB (Only two weeks ago. I find that funny. I'm an admin at Kingdom Hearts forums, and I only preordered two weeks ago) and mine doesn't come in until Thursday. Doesn't bother me, because I'm not rabid for it, but I think if that happened to any of you, you'd go on murderous rampages.

"Oh noez! One dae?!!1!!!111!!oneone Dat's some bullsh*t yo! Everyone at Gamestop is ghey! KiNgDuM hEaRtS!!!!!!oneoneoneoneone"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
You guys are over reacting. Listen it's always been the release date. I'm not a fan of Gamestop but seriously your just blowing smoke. Now if you all get mad at me I don't care but it is the truth. Also try Game Crazy sometimes they cut deals on that sorta stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back