• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameStop Exclusive Funko POP! Kingdom Hearts Sora figure coming June 2023

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GameStop will be releasing an exclusive Funko POP! Games Kingdom Hearts Sora 5-inch vinyl figure on June 6, 2023. The figure will cost $19.99 USD.

Dive into your favorite Disney™ worlds with Pop! Sora and explore the wonders of Kingdom Hearts! Complete your Pop! Game Cover collection with this exclusive homage to the game that brought your most beloved characters into one immersive experience. Vinyl figure is approximately 5-inches tall. Approximate dimensions of protective case: 8.15”W x 7.75”H x 3.25”D.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link, Kingdom Hearts IV, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gosh, it's been such a while since there's been a KH Funko pop made. KH1 Sora looks great, very tempted to buy it. I'm sad I missed out on a lot of the pops, namely Aqua.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I literally just sold all of my pops except for the KH3 Sora riding on the devil wave. This is one I am okay adding to my non-existent collection.

Gosh, it's been such a while since there's been a KH Funko pop made. KH1 Sora looks great, very tempted to buy it. I'm sad I missed out on a lot of the pops, namely Aqua.
OH NO ;~;

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It looks even cuter than I expected! I like the poster pops, but they take up too much space for me to get any others. I only got TLK and TLM ones before now; in retrospect, I wouldn't have got TLK, knowing you can't separate these from the box.

I might get this one, but I'm tempted to wait until they release KH1 Sora as a normal pop somewhere down the line. Now they have a mold made for KH1 Sora, I feel like it'll happen.

Soldier

Awards
I literally just sold all of my pops except for the KH3 Sora riding on the devil wave. This is one I am okay adding to my non-existent collection.

OH NO ;~;
Don't mean to be rude but why sell the pops? Even if you're not collecting for the purposes of selling them several years later, there must be some reason to keep them around, on account of how little merch we have from KH to begin with.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't mean to be rude but why sell the pops? Even if you're not collecting for the purposes of selling them several years later, there must be some reason to keep them around, on account of how little merch we have from KH to begin with.
I don’t have the space for that sort of collection tbh and I didn’t feel any joy when I looked at them.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The only one of the pops I don't have that I wish I'd got was Dark Aqua; maybe I'll get it second-hand someday. I never bought Lea since I was waiting for them to make a version of him with the chakrams. Didn't get Chip n Dale or Sora w/ Ultima Weapon (KH3) either, and only KH3 Kairi's Keyblade version.

So many others I'd like them to make, but I know many probably won't happen until another KH game comes out, that the line's only on a temporary break because the desire for KH merch dies down in the long waits between games. Not as bad as with Sailor Moon--they haven't made anything new for that line in 4-5 years, maybe they never will. I think this one only happened because of the cover / poster spree Funko has been on the past six months. I suppose they'll eventually make something for KH2's cover, KH3's cover, etc.

Back