• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin22

Yes it is rather sad and it seems square enix jp seems to show a partial favoritism with UK too as they occasionally get special edition consoles as well i.e Crisis Core and Dissidia PSP bundle . Its rather frustrating but that will all be dispelled once i go to gamestop and receive my bundle!!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes it is rather sad and it seems square enix jp seems to show a partial favoritism with UK too as they occasionally get special edition consoles as well i.e Crisis Core and Dissidia PSP bundle . Its rather frustrating but that will all be dispelled once i go to gamestop and receive my bundle!!

At least we get the decals...the UK and PAL regions seem to get no recognition of any specialty for their PSP's at all.

Why does it even matter? In the end, does it really matter if "OMG The disk is blue instead of Red! OH MY GOSH!!!" ?

For some people, an original copy is far superior to a revamped or special edition of some sorts. I think that was a bit confusing, so heres an example:

Disney has certain movies (13 I believe now) that they constantly take in and out of the "Disney Vault." Despite re-releasing the movies years later (around 6-7) under a new edition, the old editions still sell incredibly well on sites such as Ebay, often for prices way higher then the retail was. The reason being that despite the new copies were released, people are affixiated on the old, original copies of things because they are better for collector's value I guess.

For that reason, years down the road, when you admire the KH games you have you can pride yourself in knowing that you have an original copy, one that is out of production and is very rare...

I'm not trying to start a flame...just hope that explains a little because I also suffer from this problem, as I can't have a greatest hits game for any of my favorite games :p

Last edited:

Buuhan1

I really want the games boxart. GameStop has no problem giving you a blank PSP case, but how am I suppose to get them to give me the boxart? That'd require them to sell a new copy of the game without boxart, they could even think I'm trying to pull a fast one and return the game at another GS.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ Or you could just get the image from online and print it out. I am sure people will scan the cover for you

Buuhan1

^ Or you could just get the image from online and print it out. I am sure people will scan the cover for you

No.

I have a piss poor printer which I can't even use right now anyways. I only wanna know if I can get the boxart from them or not. Sorry if I seem harsh, but I'm getting the same "Just print it yourself." response everywhere.

disneyboy20022

No.

I have a piss poor printer which I can't even use right now anyways. I only wanna know if I can get the boxart from them or not. Sorry if I seem harsh, but I'm getting the same "Just print it yourself." response everywhere.

Or sometimes PSP game Boxes end up on Ebay just with the box and instructions. They have them on ebay eventually such as right now they have one for 358/2 days for the DS if you have access to ebay.

Box & Instruct Book for DS Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - eBay (item 290399318852 end time Sep-02-10 22:25:15 PDT)

kupo1121

Awards
A lot of times people sell the case...because they don't need it so any money they can pawn off of it will just save them some...so you should find some considering Bbs will have a lot of copies on Ebay I would think after its release.

Buuhan1

I'm not going to pay extra for something I'm entitled to. Guess I gotta ask and hope for the best. Thanks for the suggestions tho.

Buuhan1

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.We unfortunately don't know if it will come with the game case,coverart, or instruction manual. Please note that GameStop would not beable to supply these items as this was prepackaged by the manufacturerand therefore GameStop is not able to provide these items.The Decals are not included with this bundle. We apologize for anyinconvenience this may have caused.If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to thisemail.Best regards,TimCustomer Service Agent
As expected. Getting boxart and decals from your local GameStop is going to be very YMMV (your milage may vary; going to be different for everyone)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Not really. It might not matter to you. But its kind of a big thing for me. It is my money.
Plus it makes no sense, original box with a Greatest Hits disc inside. WTF

That greatest hits label really messes with me...a LOT. And no TepidShark, it's not a movie, but a voucher for 50 free songs from PSN.

Buuhan1

They show the game case cause it's more visually representative than a small UMD. Case isn't included. Dunno where that Madden thing came from, could be an error.

In other news. I'm canceling the bundle. Main reason I was getting it was cause it'd be the cheapest way to get a 4GB SD, but screw it, money's too tight to throw $200+tax at once right now.

I'm getting the PSP-3000 and BBS separately at Kmart, they're offering a $40 credit and they got layaway. I'll have to wait longer to play, but least there will be a roof over my head when I finally do.

kupo1121

Awards
I doubt it will come with it, because they specifically singled out the UMD disc under the contents...they didn't mention a game case, and in most cases they would say "Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep" why would they have to sepcifically say the UMD game disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back