• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exavier

Why does it even matter? In the end, does it really matter if "OMG The disk is blue instead of Red! OH MY GOSH!!!" ?

Not really. It might not matter to you. But its kind of a big thing for me. It is my money.
Plus it makes no sense, original box with a Greatest Hits disc inside. WTF

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Not really. It might not matter to you. But its kind of a big thing for me. It is my money.
Plus it makes no sense, original box with a Greatest Hits disc inside. WTF

What does your money have to do with this? And again, what the heck is the big deal? So what, the disc says "Greatest Hits!" big flippin' deal!

disneyboy20022

That would work. If my friends weren't as big of fans as I am. Obviously they're going to keep the cases.
It's only an extra 44$ or so.

Now Im thinking if the UMDs will be different from each other...

Only $44?? extra for a case?What Job do you have because If $44 isn't a lot for just a case I wanna know what bussiness to get into..though you could .make it on your own with an empty psp game case from gamestop...i'm sure it could be done......like print out a BBS cover on a printer

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Only $44?? extra for a case?What Job do you have because If $44 isn't a lot for just a case I wanna know what bussiness to get into..though you could .make it on your own with an empty psp game case from gamestop...i'm sure it could be done......like print out a BBS cover on a printer

Even better: steal the case. I did that a few times. GS staff doesn't care considering the games aren't in the box. So if you want the original cover, find a box with the original cover in it and slip the paper out. And if you feel guilty, print a new one out and slip it in. That easy. You can even ask them. They won't mind giving it to you.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Even better: steal the case. I did that a few times. GS staff doesn't care considering the games aren't in the box. So if you want the original cover, find a box with the original cover in it and slip the paper out. And if you feel guilty, print a new one out and slip it in. That easy. You can even ask them. They won't mind giving it to you.

I've never thought of that one....but I can kinda see it working lol.

LS22

i actually saw this on saturday since i didn't have anything to distract me from bbs release date i went to gamestop and bought dissidia and when i was in line they had the boxart and i showed it to m dad and he asked me if we shud buy it and i was like YES!! but i already have a psp the phat one and i want to get a slim:))

Zaplen14

So if u pre order just the game does it come with anything, or is the bundle the only way u can get the extras

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So if u pre order just the game does it come with anything, or is the bundle the only way u can get the extras

Preordering the game gets you the decals. Depending on the store you go to, there's a chance you'll also receive the decals even if you didn't preorder.

Setsugekka

I probably would have gotten the bundle if I knew it would come with the actual game case but it most likely will not. I got the MGS Peace Walker bundle and it just came with the sleve. I think only Japanese bundles come with the case.

Nope, European Bundles have the game case as well. I have two bundles, both games had the case.

Awards
The box is sexy :p

50 free songs? I bet all the songs sony has are crappy :p

Actually, Sony's music library is just as good as iTunes. It doesn't have as much songs, but it has all the modern music that is on the radio and stuff. I actually prefer this more that a movie voucher, I don't really like watching movies on the PSP.

AlbertJ

Awards
Nope, European Bundles have the game case as well. I have two bundles, both games had the case.

Well I have only seen an unboxing video of the Japanese bundles but I didnt know that. I wonder why NA is the only place the case doesnt come with the bundle.

Shadow Key

Because every other website says "Movie voucher" I'm very certain atleast one website would've switched it with "music voucher" but nope. Not a single site says that.

Or maybe the website didn't feel like it. Would a big company update it with Music voucher over an article that they published a few months ago? I wouldn't.

And plus the KH fansites aren't exactly official sources to many companies.

kelvin22

Oh yes, and another fail safe plan for those like me that wish to have a japanese bundle look a like would be to pre-order the game stand alone and then request for the pre order bonus from your pre ordered game. I know I have my devious machination planned to be placed into fruition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back