• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

ya it does look epic. though i already have a new 3000 i got for xmas and i have a memory stick with almost NONE of it used lol i doing full data install AND I get the decals. I should've waited for the bundle but at least i save money for re:coded

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
None of the Game Stops in my area are doing the bundle. They are just doing the pre order game with the decals.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I cant afford the bundle right now, and i hate that i probably wont have the money until the end of next month to get it and by then they probably wont even be carrying it anymore....*tears*. Its a nice box though, although i could do without the music downloads.

Exavier

so the game bonus does't come with the bundle? I don't want to get screw b y gamestop.LOL

I talked with my local Gamestop and they said they would give me and others who pre-ordered the bundle decals; no different from people who ordered just the game.

Also, I've taken back my assumption of the gamebox coming with it, I'm sure it wont. Cheap ass Sony.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
so the game bonus does't come with the bundle? I don't want to get screw b y gamestop.LOL

It depends on the store. If they have extras, they'll give one to anyone who buys the game, like with the Dissidia bonus, at least in my area. Officially though, they're reserved for the people who preordered the game.

AlbertJ

Awards
I probably would have gotten the bundle if I knew it would come with the actual game case but it most likely will not. I got the MGS Peace Walker bundle and it just came with the sleve. I think only Japanese bundles come with the case.

Shadow Key

No, there's still a movie voucher. It just doesn't say that in the cover.

How do you know? I mean, they could've swapped it with the music voucher. Saying that there is a movie voucher when there could not be is POPPYCOCK.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
How do you know? I mean, they could've swapped it with the music voucher. Saying that there is a movie voucher when there could not be is POPPYCOCK.

Because every other website says "Movie voucher" I'm very certain atleast one website would've switched it with "music voucher" but nope. Not a single site says that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I cant afford the bundle right now, and i hate that i probably wont have the money until the end of next month to get it and by then they probably wont even be carrying it anymore....*tears*. Its a nice box though, although i could do without the music downloads.

Generally bundles are similar to preorder gifts in the way that they are only released at the very beginning of the game's release...

Exavier

I probably would have gotten the bundle if I knew it would come with the actual game case but it most likely will not. I got the MGS Peace Walker bundle and it just came with the sleve. I think only Japanese bundles come with the case.
I saw some unboxings of the MGS: Peace Walker bundles, hoping to see a gamecase but I was hopelessly disappointed.
I'll just have to buy the actual game at a later time. Lols I'll have two copies of BBS.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw some unboxings of the MGS: Peace Walker bundles, hoping to see a gamecase but I was hopelessly disappointed.
I'll just have to buy the actual game at a later time. Lols I'll have two copies of BBS.

no dont waste money

get a friend to buy it
and give the box to you

thats what im doing

Exavier

no dont waste money

get a friend to buy it
and give the box to you

thats what im doing

That would work. If my friends weren't as big of fans as I am. Obviously they're going to keep the cases.
It's only an extra 44$ or so.

Now Im thinking if the UMDs will be different from each other...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That would work. If my friends weren't as big of fans as I am. Obviously they're going to keep the cases.
It's only an extra 44$ or so.

Now Im thinking if the UMDs will be different from each other...

U mean if the bundle UMD will look different then the UMD from the game case? I have like .01% - .02% idea in my mind that it will happen.

Exavier

U mean if the bundle UMD will look different then the UMD from the game case? I have like .01% - .02% idea in my mind that it will happen.

I'm thinking that also.
It's just my OCD. I had KH back in 2002 but sold it for some reason I don't remember; and when I got back into KH the only ones available at store were the Greatest Hits edition and those had nonfoil covers and the disc was red.
I went apeshit, but I got the original box; still have to find an original black disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back