• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Gamestop Bungle Boxart Revealed

Minor news but news nonetheless.
Sorry for quality, and they're kinda big.

Full Ad::
http://imgur.com/JxTsr.jpg

Contents::
http://imgur.com/O9KbH.jpg

Zoom on Bundle Box::
http://imgur.com/smyRb.jpg

From what it looks like it seems the bundle will include the actual box and not just a sleeve. Awesome.

I saw this at my Gamestop too, so it seems teh bundle box will have the art that the CE in Europe does. Also, where does it say the game will be in a box and not a sleeve?

Exavier

I saw this at my Gamestop too, so it seems teh bundle box will have the art that the CE in Europe does. Also, where does it say the game will be in a box and not a sleeve?

On the third image there is a miniature version of the gamebox on the lower right corner. Its only an assumption. But I hope its true.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

On the third image there is a miniature version of the gamebox on the lower right corner. Its only an assumption. But I hope its true.

please come with the box!!!

im glad i preordered the bundle

Exavier

please come with the box!!!

im glad i preordered the bundle

Ditto. I'm really picky with getting a game with no gamebox. Plus the box is a work of art.
The only differences I see with the solo gamebox and bundle gamebox is: no barcode on the bundle gamebox.

LuxordKing

Nice I saw this at my GameStop and I am down for the Take This when were done advertising thing lol so far I have already received the Advertising Cereal Box Size, and the Mini Poster.

Im down for the
-Life Size Cutout of the three its the Ultima thing.
-And this LE Poster.

LuxordKing

There is a voucher it just doesnt say on the poster but on the site it says movie voucher. and decals too :)

Exavier

Nice I saw this at my GameStop and I am down for the Take This when were done advertising thing lol so far I have already received the Advertising Cereal Box Size, and the Mini Poster.

Im down for the
-Life Size Cutout of the three its the Ultima thing.
-And this LE Poster.
Lucky. I tried doing this but they said the employees have first dibs and most are KH fans. Also claimed i would probably sell it on ebay and they'd get blamed.

so no movie voucher? =o
Nope. Just 50 free useless songs.
I get my songs free anyway.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
nice find brahh i love any cgi artworkof kingdom hearts

LuxordKing

Lucky. I tried doing this but they said the employees have first dibs and most are KH fans. Also claimed i would probably sell it on ebay and they'd get blamed.

Nope. Just 50 free useless songs.
I get my songs free anyway.

Lol, I am an employee lol just try not to mention it so others keep hope but ehh ohh well. Im biggest fan there but my Manager wants to take it and she is a higher rank so DANGIT.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lol, I am an employee lol just try not to mention it so others keep hope but ehh ohh well. Im biggest fan there but my Manager wants to take it and she is a higher rank so DANGIT.

My Gamestop threw away the box even after I called 7 times, and went in 5 times and asked, I counted IDK why...also, the mini poster they said they have to send back to the company IDK why...and this poster they said I could have, I wrote my name down and everything :p

LuxordKing

Sorry for that lol. If it was my GameStop we call you when you can come and pick up the item. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back