• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Bonuses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novastar56

I was scared of the same thing when I reserved Re:COM early but I still got the post cards so you sholud, this is the longest I've ever waited to reserve one of these though xD I still need to......

The post cards and poster would probably be wrapped on the outside of the cover of the preorder copy just like other games. But that's if it is packaged like them.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Wow. I'm gonna buy the game and everything, but I'm not about to hang up a poster of a video game or send postcards to my friends and become a laughing stock.

Jewelielie

Website
jewelielie.deviantart.com
.....*sighs* I already ordered the Amazon one for the "Special Case", and I still want that case, but now I also want the poster and cards! D=

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm order a second game from GameStop as well. |D; If I can get it on the 29th and not wait a week, then maybe it would be worth it! Get the extra gifts as well, then when Amazon comes in, switch the case art and sell the Amazon one with the normal GameStop case. XD;
Yeah I'm insane, but I'd do it for my Kingdom Hearts games. =3

Thank you Sadako for the find!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Just write a quick note on one of these postcards and mail it off to your friends and they'll think your vacationing with Sora and the gang in the land of Kingdom Hearts.

I laughed. .

State

Awards
GameStop not ripping people's bucks?!!??!!?! IM-POSSIBLE!!! *Ahem* Wow GS, you have impressed me with your sweet offer, could it be because of SE's Dissidia offer with Amazon?!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I didn't know we could travel the land of Kingdom Hearts. I didn't even know it had its own land. GameStop has just proved how it is truly a store of idiots.

Aria

braver by the minute
The thing about the postcard and vacationing in the land of kingdom hearts made me laugh. I wonder if that'll be a world in kh3 xD

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Finally they announced a bonus! Why send KH postcards out to my friends? The post office will just ruin it by sticking one of those postage stickers on it.

If they are copies of the Re:CoM ones I guess they will be sendable. I just hope they aren't. I want one with the illustration from Ultimania. And maybe the one where it has coded, BBS, and 358/2 Days on it from TGS. Those would be some awesome postcards.
I didn't think of that! I'm guessing the poster and one of the postcards is going to be the cover of the game, and anther may very well be the utlimania/Completion Screen art. It's probably likely but I don't even kno what other art they could use, I mean you would think they would be Days related. I don't think they would use the postcards from Re: COM, it has nothing to do with this game what so ever so it would make no sense :/ I really doubt it...

Unumus

Awards
i think that if i had to choose i would get the gamestop bonous now im gonna try to get my momto reserve it 4 me especially with my bday comin up soon (oct 30)

Birnax

Only fools shop at GS.Its better to preorder games from amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back