• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop Bonuses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SadakoApprentice

"Reserve Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and receive a Kingdom Hearts poster and four Kingdom Hearts postcards. Just write a quick note on one of these postcards and mail it off to your friends and they'll think your vacationing with Sora and the gang in the land of Kingdom Hearts. Available online and in-store while supplies last."

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS

Darn it, now which to get, Gamestop's pre-order, or Amazon's?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It would be good if they showed a small preview at least of what the postcards/poster is :/ for all we know, they could just be the ones that came with Re:CoM

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so if i reserved it before the announcement, do i still get them?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Finally a bonus with my reserve XD

That's more than what Re:CoM gave though a look at what we're getting would be nice. I bet the poster is the game art cover. Postcards I could guess one of them would be the same but don't really know what the other three would look like if that was so.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
OMFG! Now I'll have 3 KH posters :3 Yay! And more postcards to hang on my wall too! I hope the poster is the cover art, I love that picture :3 I wonder what pictures the 4 postcards are gonna have? One will probably be th cover but the others obviously won't....hmmm....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
guess who's about to go reserve his copy lol? but only if they promise me the bonuses. gonna be upset if they say i can't have them :/
I don't think their allowed to deny you that, I always get the reserve bonuses...I need money to reserve this though, I spent it all reserving Dissidia ^^;

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Me too, I'll be pretty upset if I don't. Well, not overly upset, it is just a poster and some postcards, but still...that would be like being punished for pre-ordering it too early.
I was scared of the same thing when I reserved Re:COM early but I still got the post cards so you sholud, this is the longest I've ever waited to reserve one of these though xD I still need to......

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
well then, *runs to reserve copy* my mom said AFTER i get dissidia i can reserve this and I WANT IT! thats gonna be awesome a POSTER! i shall put it up. ^^

Sora1915

Bronze Member
i guess i could put them on my wall with all my other posters and crap XD
I hung up the ones from Re:COM, I was just like "Why would I give these to anyone? The artwork is too awesome!" So they are on my wall as wil lthe other 4 from this one :3 Then I'll have 9 KH things on my wall! Yay!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Finally they announced a bonus! Why send KH postcards out to my friends? The post office will just ruin it by sticking one of those postage stickers on it.

If they are copies of the Re:CoM ones I guess they will be sendable. I just hope they aren't. I want one with the illustration from Ultimania. And maybe the one where it has coded, BBS, and 358/2 Days on it from TGS. Those would be some awesome postcards.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YEEEEEES. SOMETHING MORE SUBSTANTIAL... than... a different cover. o__0; I won't use the postcards anyways... and I might put the poster on my wall... if I can find a place for it. xD; More merchandise yaaaaaay 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back