• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespt Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

se fanboy

Gamespot is doing a live review tuesday at 4 PSt. Come and watch:)
Edited mistakes. Sorry 4 confusion
Square Enix's Final Fantasy-meets-Disney adventure set to be next live GameSpot review; subscribers will be able to ask questions via interactive online chat.

PlayStation 2's 2002 hit Kingdom Hearts from developer Square Enix and Disney used an unusual combination of beloved Disney characters with faces only Final Fantasy fans could recognize. The highly anticipated sequel to the Disney-Square Enix collaboration is shipping to US stores this week, and those wondering how it finally turned out can tune into GameSpot's live video review on Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. PT. For those who prefer their reviews in written form, GameSpot will also publish its full-text review of the game at that time.

GameSpot subscribers will be able to watch the live feed while participating in a live chat and sending their questions about the game to the game's reviewer, features editor Carrie Gouskos. All GameSpot users will be invited to watch the broadcast on demand later that day.

Kingdom Hearts II continues the story laid out by the original game and the Game Boy Advance title, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It features a who's who of celebrity voice talent and references to some unlikely Disney works, such as Pirates of the Caribbean and TRON.

Kingdom Hearts II is rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and Older and will retail for $49.99. For more information on the game, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.
Print this Story
By Staff
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/news.html?sid=6146693

Last edited:

EnigmaticWarrior

se fanboy said:
Gamestop is doing a preview tuesday at 4 PSt. Come and watch:)

No offense se fanboy, but don't you mean a Live Review of Kingdom Hearts II, not a preview?:p And, it's Gamespot, not Gamestop. XD Anyways, it looks like Kingdom Hearts II will have the honor being the 2nd game to have a Live Review by Gamespot. (The 1st being Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence) I'll definitely be watching their Live Review and read their written review for the game tomorrow. I'm hoping the game will score at least a 9.0 but this is Gamespot after all. They're very strict when it comes to reviewing a game. Here's hoping it gets a good score, even though I'll get the game regardless. XD

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146693.html

Gamespot said:
PlayStation 2's 2002 hit Kingdom Hearts from developer Square Enix and Disney used an unusual combination of beloved Disney characters with faces only Final Fantasy fans could recognize. The highly anticipated sequel to the Disney-Square Enix collaboration is shipping to US stores this week, and those wondering how it finally turned out can tune into GameSpot's live video review on Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. PT. For those who prefer their reviews in written form, GameSpot will also publish its full-text review of the game at that time.

GameSpot subscribers will be able to watch the live feed while participating in a live chat and sending their questions about the game to the game's reviewer, features editor Carrie Gouskos. All GameSpot users will be invited to watch the broadcast on demand later that day.

Kingdom Hearts II continues the story laid out by the original game and the Game Boy Advance title, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It features a who's who of celebrity voice talent and references to some unlikely Disney works, such as Pirates of the Caribbean and TRON.

Kingdom Hearts II is rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and Older and will retail for $49.99. For more information on the game, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.

By Staff -- GameSpot
Posted Mar 27, 2006 4:39 pm PT

Last edited:

EnigmaticWarrior

keyblader72 said:
thanks 4 the link EW!
do i have 2 subscribe?

No problem keyblader72. Glad I could help.:D No, you don't have to be a subscriber to see their Live Review. Though there are some benefits to being one, as stated in the article:

While we're on the subject of reviews, 1UP has reviewed Kingdom Hearts II. They gave the game a 9/10. It seems a lot of reviewers have given the game 9s out of 10s. That's definitely a good thing for me.:p

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3149052&did=1

Last edited:

BULLETPROOF

cool , i'll watch be watching it tommorow, i hope it gets a good rating, game informer gave it a 9.0:) gamespot has good reviews, the gave kingdom hearts an 8 out of 10 i completely agree with them

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
EnigmaticWarrior said:
No offense se fanboy, but don't you mean a Live Review of Kingdom Hearts II, not a preview?:p And, it's Gamespot, not Gamestop. XD Anyways, it looks like Kingdom Hearts II will have the honor being the 2nd game to have a Live Review by Gamespot. (The 1st being Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence) I'll definitely be watching their Live Review and read their written review for the game tomorrow. I'm hoping the game will score at least a 9.0 but this is Gamespot after all. They're very strict when it comes to reviewing a game. Here's hoping it gets a good score, even though I'll get the game regardless. XD

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146693.html

yeah, they are very strict, they gave the first one a 8 (around that), which is still a 'great' on their scale but yes, they are strict

King Sora

DARKNESS-2-LIGHT said:
4 on the west coast but I'm in D.C. so what time here?

that should be 7 your time..they are three hours behind you. I am in central time so i'll be watching it at 6

EnigmaticWarrior

SoraXOblivion said:
yeah, they are very strict, they gave the first one a 8 (around that), which is still a 'great' on their scale but yes, they are strict

To be precise, Gamespot gave the original Kingdom Hearts an 8.2 out of 10. :p That's still a "great" on their scale, which definitely fits the first game. I'm hoping Kingdom Hearts II will get a 9/10, at least.:p

violent_anger said:
lol, when did gamespot stop thinking? no offence, but most of us are going to be too busy playing the game to watch the reveiw.

Fortunately or unfortunately, not everyone will be able to play the game tomorrow.-_-' Some of us won't even get the game till Wednesday. >_> *prays to God that I'm not one of those people* XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back