• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot's 358/2 Days Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thank you. The multiplayer looks great.

This probably sounds like an idiot question, but you can play a single-player mission (outside of the main-game) with somebody other than Roxas, right?

Awards

This probably sounds like an idiot question, but you can play a single-player mission (outside of the main-game) with somebody other than Roxas, right?

Yeah, in Mission Mode. You can fight "shadow" versions of some bosses like Saix and Riku too.

Sexy Angel
Lol, i love the people they hire to review games.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah... they were, um, interesting.
And by interesting I mean greasy. :v

AllEndsWith-

You can, but expect it to be much harder than in the main game. Not only due to the power balance shift of each character, but the Heartless are made much stronger due to the assumtion that you are playing with more than 1 person in multiplayer missions.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
You can, but expect it to be much harder than in the main game. Not only due to the power balance shift of each character, but the Heartless are made much stronger due to the assumtion that you are playing with more than 1 person in multiplayer missions.
Yeah, that is like the only thing I will complain about a little about it, I mean its really annoying that you can't fully appreciate mission mode by yourself till you grow a lot of levels or else you get your ass kicked :/ It was frustrating ^^; I can do most of them now alone, it just takes a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back