• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Also, Henskie. Back then, KH was small stuff. There wasn't even mentions of a sequel. Now it's something they plan on milking dry. They want money. The money is with us ^_^

I'll gladly pay 49.99-79.99 for KH2 FM+ =)

you guys DO know 1up.com and EGM are one and the same!
that mag is not a good source for upcoming games.
n 1up just follows it!

PSM and gamespot are both good places for this kinda stuff...
but i wonder... when kh2 was on the horizon, remember that many, MANY mags said that it was gonna come out sometime in 2005
but it came out after!

we'll just have to wait till SE makes it official!

Quite true. Like I said, this is just speculation.

T

the loose moose

Also, Henskie. Back then, KH was small stuff. There wasn't even mentions of a sequel. Now it's something they plan on milking dry. They want money. The money is with us ^_^

I'll gladly pay 49.99-79.99 for KH2 FM+ =)

Quite true. Like I said, this is just speculation.

unfortunatley
if kh2fm+ was 79.99
i would buy it
but i guess since its 2 games its a reasonable price
right?rihgt

TepidShark

Awards
unfortunatley
if kh2fm+ was 79.99
i would buy it
but i guess since its 2 games its a reasonable price
right?rihgt

I am curious then (it probably wouldn't be because my guess is if they bring the FM+ to America, they will probably apply the same idea of 2 games for the price of 1 as they are doing in Japan) would you pay $99.99 for the set? Because is the price of 2 PS2 games right there. Just curious.

T

the loose moose

I am curious then (it probably wouldn't be because my guess is if they bring the FM+ to America, they will probably apply the same idea of 2 games for the price of 1 as they are doing in Japan) would you pay $99.99 for the set? Because is the price of 2 PS2 games right there. Just curious.

i said 79.99
if you can read properly
and someone else had mentioned it so i thought id share my love for the series

brainy_pigeon

Well, this sort of raises my expectations for this to come out in the U.S. now. Still, I'm really not sure if it will... Anyways, I'm still happy for the possibility of it. ^^

Awards
No way its confirmed totally because 4 indirect sources say "Fall 07" S-E has made more "remixes" beside FM 1 and 2+ there are still the "International Versions" of games like X and X-2 that were only released in Japan, I think one was for Europe cus they got it way later than Japan and N.A. Anyway to the point, Until we get word from people at S-E, Final Mix 2+ is grounded in Japan.

TepidShark

Awards
so basicly, none of us know if kh2:fm is coming to america. we probably won't find out until japan's fm+ is released in march. or if their is a game showing before then, but i doubt there is.

I think if the game comes out in Japan and we haven't heard anything about a US release doesn't nessesarliy mean that the game isn't coming out here. There are events after the Japanese release date where they could announce it such as whatever E3 is going to be(I think that is happening in July).

Zeta_Stryker

Personally though, this announcement could be due to the sales that the U.S and Japan racked. Like the U.S sold 1,600,000 and Japan had 1,100,000. Who knows we'll just have to wait til fall '07, or maybe near fall.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, with all of these sources giving similar release dates, it definitely seems like it could happen, but I'm going to wait for official word from Square-Enix before I get my hopes too high.

Zeta_Stryker

That's true. Nothin's ever concrete until we see full confirmation from the official developers themselves lol.

Zeta_Stryker

Well guys -- don't imediately assume that the U.S won't get it. Even I shouldn't have mentioned what I said in my earlier post.

GameSpot, EGM & 1Up also seem confident. And remember Tales of the Abyss? Sure, fans also thought we may not see it in the U.S. Remember Star Ocean: Til the End of Time as well? Sure, once again fans thought the U.S might not get it. But look where these games ended up? That's right, they eventually ended up in the U.S.

So don't come to conclusions right away.

TepidShark

Awards
Ok, I just wrote Gamespot for their podcast to see what they have to say about KH2FM+. They publish there podcast every tuesday so the next one should be coming out tomorrow. They probably won't answer my question but it is worth trying. Maybe if I am lucky they will answer back via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back