• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think a lot of sites will begin to follow up on this date. Must wait for SE to make something official though.

D

Dexter

Yeah FM+ is preatty much Confirmed. I mean when PSM stated it wasn't very beleivable. When EGM stated it got a little bit belivebale. When 1Up stated it it got VERY beleviable. An now Game Spot is stating Fall 2007, you preatty much now it's Confirmed. I mean why would 2 magazines, and 2 websites post Fall 2007 for no reason!?

I mean undeerstand if PSM and EGM got the same date, but how do you explain 1Up and Gamespot? Yeah, I bet sooner or later at some event FM+ will be announced to come state-side by SE!..//^^^

ultamaSora

Look at it this way, was kh final mix released to america? nope. so why would Nomura bring final mix+ to America...

WAIT, it's stupid Nomura. Ignore this XD

The first Final Mix was only relesed in Japan Because the American Version had more stuff than the Jap version so they relesed that for them. But now they are exactly the same so...there isn't really an excuse

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
Square released the first Final Mix in Japan because they didn't get the stuff we got, like the Sephiroth battle, in the normal Kingdom Hearts.

They should release Final Mix 2 here b/c Japan's Kingdom Hearts 2 is exactly the same as everyone elses.

TepidShark

Awards
Yeah FM+ is preatty much Confirmed. I mean when PSM stated it wasn't very beleivable. When EGM stated it got a little bit belivebale. When 1Up stated it it got VERY beleviable. An now Game Spot is stating Fall 2007, you preatty much now it's Confirmed. I mean why would 2 magazines, and 2 websites post Fall 2007 for no reason!?

I mean undeerstand if PSM and EGM got the same date, but how do you explain 1Up and Gamespot? Yeah, I bet sooner or later at some event FM+ will be announced to come state-side by SE!..//^^^

If gamespot is really saying the game is coming, then I believe it is really coming because out of all publications Gamespot is really offical and they know there stuff. As for an event for an annoucement I am guessing that they will announce it a US centric event like GDC or whatever E3 is going to be.

Xemna's heatless

yeah man you got to be hopefull and go with any clues they may give i think Namura is just trying to piss us off with so sick sence of humor but i think it's comeing who would be that dumb i mean all the money!!!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
When 1Up stated it it got VERY beleviable

Lmao you're kidding right?

1up is the least credible source I know. I emailed them about the FM+ thing a week ago. They guarantee responses within 48 hours. Still no response.

I think a lot of sites will begin to follow up on this date.

There's still a chance that the sites are all borrowing this from 1up XD

I just wonder why SE still tells us there are no plans to bring it here ;~;

TepidShark

Awards
Lmao you're kidding right?

1up is the least credible source I know. I emailed them about the FM+ thing a week ago. They guarantee responses within 48 hours. Still no response.

There's still a chance that the sites are all borrowing this from 1up XD

I just wonder why SE still tells us there are no plans to bring it here ;~;

I agree with you that it is weird but I think it would also be weird if all these real gaming publications were confirming it coming to America based on mere speculation. Another theory could be that Square-Enix is just waiting for a major American event to announce it.

sonic-speed

Look at it this way, was kh final mix released to america? nope. so why would Nomura bring final mix+ to America...

because after Kingdom Hearts I came out, Nomura felt that the U.S. kingdom hearts fanbase wasn't large enough to be worth the money it would cost to release a revised version of the same exact game we already have here.

after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, the Kingdom Hearts Manga, and the Kingdom Hearts Play Arts and Formation Arts, Nomura can easily rest assured that the KH fanbase here has grown to the point where it would be beneficial for Square-Enix to release Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ in the U.S.

it may come out in the U.S. and it may not. either way, it's stupid to think that our lack of a U.S. KH:FM release would guarantee our lack of a U.S. KH2:FM+ release.

Xemna's heatless

because after Kingdom Hearts I came out, Nomura felt that the U.S. kingdom hearts fanbase wasn't large enough to be worth the money it would cost to release a revised version of the same exact game we already have here.

after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, the Kingdom Hearts Manga, and the Kingdom Hearts Play Arts and Formation Arts, Nomura can easily rest assured that the KH fanbase here has grown to the point where it would be beneficial for Square-Enix to release Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ in the U.S.

it may come out in the U.S. and it may not. either way, it's stupid to think that our lack of a U.S. KH:FM release would guarantee our lack of a U.S. KH2:FM+ release.

im with you bro you can't think that just cuz the first one did not come this one will not things change and all the money they would get i can't stress that enuff you know hahahaha.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Also it would be ignorant for nomura to not bring it to the US here is my view:
1) The Original release date of final mix for KH I was very close to the release date of KH I for the US so thats possibly why they didnt do FM and they didnt know how FM would go over in the US

2) KH I and II sales were much higher in the US than in Japan and Europe so it would be foolish to not bring it here

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
you guys DO know 1up.com and EGM are one and the same!
that mag is not a good source for upcoming games.
n 1up just follows it!

PSM and gamespot are both good places for this kinda stuff...
but i wonder... when kh2 was on the horizon, remember that many, MANY mags said that it was gonna come out sometime in 2005
but it came out after!

we'll just have to wait till SE makes it official!

---Edwin Aka Theory Master

TepidShark

Awards
I was never saying that this means the game is coming here(or not coming here). I was just saying that they posted the same date as EGM, so either gamespot just is confirming the game because EGM confirmed it or they actully have information(that they can't release yet) that made them confirm it. We shall have wait and see on which one it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back