• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta_Stryker

Well, this game could also target the U.s and Japan. And if it does, I hope that they would retain some of the movie actors for the Port Royal world. Even though we may've still gotten Keira Knightly as Elizabeth Swann.

Zeta_Stryker

keybearer, What happened with "let's think possitive"? I mean no offense but your statement kinda brings down those fans

TepidShark

Awards
The release date EGM has planned for FM+ sound very convincing, but still, it's unofficial news. I'm waiting on an official announcement made by Tetsuya Nomura himself to see what he thinks on a US release for this game.

One thing that has always been interesting to me is that Square-Enix has never out and out said it is not coming to the US. Even Nomura has always maintained he didn't know whether or not it would come to the US.

kthundercat

I distinctly remember him saying in one of his interveiws that he was thinking about giving the American's a taste of Japanese voice acting. Maybe we will only get subtitles???

TepidShark

Awards
I distinctly remember him saying in one of his interveiws that he was thinking about giving the American's a taste of Japanese voice acting. Maybe we will only get subtitles???

My guess would be for KH2FM we will be given the opition of English or Japanese voiceovers with only English subtitles and text (for menus and stuff). Though because it may be a pain to get English voiceovers for Re-CoM we may get for that only Japanese voiceovers with English subtitles and text.

Sora_145

My guess would be for KH2FM we will be given the opition of English or Japanese voiceovers with only English subtitles and text (for menus and stuff). Though because it may be a pain to get English voiceovers for Re-CoM we may get for that only Japanese voiceovers with English subtitles and text.

I really wouldn't mind that, as long as I know what their saying.

The cut scenes would be in Japanese, I really don't care, I already beat the game, and know what im suppost to do. The only thing I really want, is English Menus. I need to know what I just equiped to Sora, and I want to know which Magic spell I used.

Example:

Sephiroth fight. I need to cure seriously.

Here are the two spells I narowed it down to.

治療

I don't know which is which, so I use
火 . 火 is Japanese for Fire. Guess what! I just screwed up big time!

D

Deleted member 36435

im wating for Square to confirm to make a decision on a US launch or not

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
So you have a confirmation, but it's only kinda. This topic is pointless. That link offers nothing to justify the fact that the US is getting Final Mix +. Just a Fall 2007 posting. That doesn't prove a damn thing.

mastermind2076

because after Kingdom Hearts I came out, Nomura felt that the U.S. kingdom hearts fanbase wasn't large enough to be worth the money it would cost to release a revised version of the same exact game we already have here.

after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, the Kingdom Hearts Manga, and the Kingdom Hearts Play Arts and Formation Arts, Nomura can easily rest assured that the KH fanbase here has grown to the point where it would be beneficial for Square-Enix to release Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ in the U.S.

it may come out in the U.S. and it may not. either way, it's stupid to think that our lack of a U.S. KH:FM release would guarantee our lack of a U.S. KH2:FM+ release.

thank you you the only one who knows what hes talking about in this thread

TepidShark

Awards
Well.. I'm sure they got it from that little article from EGM that one month stating a Fall release. ALL this speculation has spawned from that, actually.

EGM said it was coming out in America in Fall 07 but PSM also said it was expected to come to America. I think people are making big deal because more then one source that says it is coming to America. Whether they are right or not we shall see...

deoxes

If Nomura wanted the money as if he did not have loads of it already he would make it for US I HOPE.

ansemx18

Well, the press and stores and the internet sources are going to say alot of different things. For now I'm just hoping that S.E. will make an official announcement soon, preferably right after the FM+ release in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back