• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Games crashes during Union Cross Multi-player quests battles!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I have a 1st Generation iPad, OS 8, and the game crashes during multi-player battles, mainly when all the players are engaging at one time with the special attacks and the screen is full of light and action and movement. It crashes. I am sooo frustrated.

How do I open a ticket (that's the phrase I hear used...LOL) with SENA to report this? I've been playing just over a year, so haven't really had reason to contact SENA with complaints or issues. Any help would be appreciated. I really want to play multi-player but can't really afford another device. No, I don't have a smartphone. Screen too small for me. LOL.

Thanks bunches in advance.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I have a 1st Generation iPad, OS 8, and the game crashes during multi-player battles, mainly when all the players are engaging at one time with the special attacks and the screen is full of light and action and movement. It crashes. I am sooo frustrated.

How do I open a ticket (that's the phrase I hear used...LOL) with SENA to report this? I've been playing just over a year, so haven't really had reason to contact SENA with complaints or issues. Any help would be appreciated. I really want to play multi-player but can't really afford another device. No, I don't have a smartphone. Screen too small for me. LOL.

Thanks bunches in advance.

That actually seems to be a known issue for iOS users, so my suggestion would be to wait for a patch. :/

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm running iOS 10.3.1 and it's working perfectly fine for me.. yup, wait for the patch is all I can tell ya. All of this is more like a beta anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back