• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gamertags

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
and stuff.

isnt there a thread for this? now i know y'all sayin that the icon things are for this purpose exactly but like idk what if you wanna find someone easily to see if they have xbl on a list and you cba searching or something? like what if i don't realise i want to add Solar on xbl but then i see him on a gamertag list and im like WOAH THAT DUDE IS COOL.

anyway the point is, are we allowed a gamertag thread. i doubt there would be much activity in it so i don't think it'd really be spam. but y'all the mods so you decide.

at any rate i am Ehres on xbl :3

peace out khi scouts

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
actually if everyone just wants to dump their gamer tags, friend codes and psns in here it would make it easier for me to then update the playstation/xbox/nintendo thread op's to include them all

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay then Taochan. Dumping I shall

PSN: kingdomheartstf
3DS: 4897-7244-8049
iOS: chaser1617

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
PSN: Bonechillz (my new one, forgot my old one)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I get on from time to time, feel free to add me

XBL: DrHillboy
3DS Friend Code: 4639 - 9855 - 4226 (Leave me a VM if you add me as a friend on the 3DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back