• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I like it. The voices sound great, and I LOVE mcartneys voice. Though I'm not so crazy for the VA himself. Terra sounds almost like a surfer dude lol, but my mind is probably just playing tricks on me. aqua sounds GREAT. can't wait to hear her in dubs. Willa Hollands sounds great so far from the various one liners we heard.

A surfer dude??? I don't hear it... I'd understand if you were talking about Xigbar but I don't understand why you hear Terra as a surfer dude 0_0
Whatever...

YoshiAngemon said:
Fanbases, there's just no pleasing them.
The quote above tells the 100% truth.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
You know... I can tell just by listening to 10 seconds of grunts and yells from Terra that he's going to be voiced by Dwayne "Da Rock" Johnson!:D amirite or amirite? ;D

Sempied

You know... I can tell just by listening to 10 seconds of grunts and yells from Terra that he's going to be voiced by Dwayne "Da Rock" Johnson!:D amirite or amirite? ;D
Please we all know who it really is......Morgan Freeman!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i hear the "aqua brittish accent" you guys speak of

but im use to it from hearing lightning and fang all day while playing ff13, lol..

yeah aquas voice sounds a lot like lightnings to me.

but its not like "oh obvious brittish accent"

its like, just the "good pronounciation accent" or w/e.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
A surfer dude??? I don't hear it... I'd understand if you were talking about Xigbar but I don't understand why you hear Terra as a surfer dude 0_0
Whatever...

The quote above tells the 100% truth.

I'm sorry, but the thought of Terra as a surfer dude makes me lol very hard....I'm too easily freakin' amused....

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
T_T
I wish we would get a trailer with full lines so people would stop trying to analyze grunts and HYAHAHHHAHAFAFDAHGARUGAMISH's.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I know. Just making a general statement. As for Terra, I dunno which shipping I support - just not with Aqua.

But they're so lovely together. Their family relationship with Ven is too much for me not to love them together.
Wait... Who do you like Aqua with then?

Ikkin

Bronze Member

There's some kind of affectation in Terra's voice, even if it's pretty far from surfer dude. xD The feeling I get is of a guy whose voice is on the soft side trying to make himself sound tougher (in part because of the way the "ha!" yell sounds at the end of Terra's second combo). If that's the case, though, I doubt it would carry over to his actual lines - there's no way to legitimately guess what Terra's going to sound like in cutscenes at this point. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back