• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hey, guys! Guess what? Today Starcrossedsky on KHM found this very interesting video of English BBS gameplay... with voices! View below:

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Loving Aqua's voice... kinda sounds like a female version of KH1 Sora at times. XD

It's great to hear Jesse McCartney again, and Terra's VA sounds pretty good. :D

Athel

Machinist
Huh. Well I can't really form an opinion because I've only heard grunting and "take that", I like whoever the got for Terra. Aqua sounds great, though maybe a little less feminine then I would have expected. Ven sounds like McCartney put in some more effort (Days' Roxas was really odd-sounding).

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Glad to see that things are finally coming together! :D Hopefully, we get to see some fully-voiced cutscenes. That would really make my life.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Aqua sounds like a moron. :C

/imo

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Now to argue about who Terra's VA is, its obviously Hamill after seeing that vid :p

Ya, hearing the grunts, I was a little iffy...but from "Take That", ya it's Hamill.
It sounds like Luke Skywalker to me.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yaaaaaay!! Terra sounds awesome so far. And I don't think it's THAT obvious it's Hammil. The voice sounded unfamiliar to me...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yaaaaaay!! Terra sounds awesome so far. And I don't think it's THAT obvious it's Hammil. The voice sounded unfamiliar to me...

The fact that Mark Hamill is the only guy listed without a confirmed character, it's obvious it's Terra. Plus the main cast went for TAV order. I'm 99.999999% sure it's Hamill. His "Take that!" just sounds much like an older Luke Skywalker to me.

@Those who think Terra sounds too young: He's around 19-20, that sounds like a natural voice for a 19-20 year old guy.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Ventus's VA is perfect, Aqua's VA is pretty good, but for some reason I don't like the way Terra's VA sounds so far :/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To all those hating on Terra's voice for being too young, uh, Terra isn't that old. He's only like 23-25 at the most. His voice is fine and I think it's Mark Hamil voicing Terra which is fine by me ^_^

But uh if we should complain about a character's voice not matching his age, then lets go with Marluxia. Seriously his voice was a little too deep for his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back