• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

Fantastic find! I like they way everyone sounds so far. Now that I've heard a little more of Aqua's voice, it's fitting her a bit more IMO. Terra's voice sounds good, even though it's just game play. Can't wait for trailers that will hopefully start surfacing soon!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
To all those hating on Terra's voice for being too young, uh, Terra isn't that old. He's only like 23-25 at the most. His voice is fine and I think it's Mark Hamil voicing Terra which is fine by me ^_^

But uh if we should complain about a character's voice not matching his age, then lets go with Marluxia. Seriously his voice was a little too deep for his age.

Exactly. But after a while I eventually got used to Marluxia's voice. Sure I still don't think it fits that well but I've grown to like the voice. Same thing will happen to those who are hating on Terra's voice.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
To all those hating on Terra's voice for being too young, uh, Terra isn't that old. He's only like 23-25 at the most. His voice is fine and I think it's Mark Hamil voicing Terra which is fine by me ^_^

But uh if we should complain about a character's voice not matching his age, then lets go with Marluxia. Seriously his voice was a little too deep for his age.

Not hating on him, just don't like the VA all that much. When was it said that Terra's age is somewhere between 23-25!?

Apollo

Silver Member
I just don't like the sound of Terra's voice. Not because of age, it's just not what I expected.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
WIN!
And the crowd goes wild 8D

this is so awesome-(TERRA!!OMGWTFBBQW00TX8D)
im loving aqua so far. i have to say that CGNET did a good job casting fandubbers, cuz the actual voice actoress and the fandubber (i cant remember her name...) sound a lot a like ^^
and, hee-ven <3

(im most definetly playing terra first now 8D)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I find the voices good.
Ven's is nice and I'm fine with Terra's.
Aqua's is not what I thought it would be but it's still fine.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Well now that's cool... Terra sounds just like I imagined, Aqua, a little more softer than I imagined... while Mcartney really put alot into Ven in this case, he sounds great!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really loved the effort the Aqua VA was putting into the battle noises. Socute...

Key

Exile
Awards
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAMILL IS TERRA, YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS. *fistpump*

kasjfashdkas i'm loving the voices so far. i had a feeling i wouldn't like Terra's voice, but i... do. XD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Ya, hearing the grunts, I was a little iffy...but from "Take That", ya it's Hamill.
It sounds like Luke Skywalker to me.

Im barred by the fact that he's 30 years older.........old enough to voice Fire Lord Ozai....which he did.

And with Terra sounding his age, Im 19 and I still sound younger. It's common in hollywood to cast people who are older than the roles they play. I mean, just look at the average HS freshman and compare to HS on tv.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not hating on him, just don't like the VA all that much. When was it said that Terra's age is somewhere between 23-25!?

It wasn't. It's just a guess, what with

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd put Terra at 18-19 though, so the voice definitely doesn't sound "too young" for him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It wasn't. It's just a guess, what with

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd put Terra at 18-19 though, so the voice definitely doesn't sound "too young" for him.

Yeah I thought he was about 19-20. Pretty much someone who became an adult recently so I think the voice actually fits for his age.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The fact that Mark Hamill is the only guy listed without a confirmed character, it's obvious it's Terra. Plus the main cast went for TAV order. I'm 99.999999% sure it's Hamill. His "Take that!" just sounds much like an older Luke Skywalker to me.

@Those who think Terra sounds too young: He's around 19-20, that sounds like a natural voice for a 19-20 year old guy.

Only guy without a confirmed character? What about characters without confirmed VAs? Who's Eraqus' VA? I guess this might be the case, but I still think he would do a better job as Eraqus.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
didn't find someone find this yesterday on the official bbs site update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back