• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
8 more days until that'll happen. Or probably 10 until it's actually posted on the website or leaked on YouTube.

Also... how did we suddenly get from Gameplay grunts to shipping?

I'M SORRY OKAY.
It's in my fangirl instinct. I can change a conversation about polar bears into something irrelevent in a second.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
rawpower GIVE IT UP. You are saying that every almost every post you make.

I'm going to be laughing my firetrucking ass off when he gets confirmed as Terra's VA. And I don't talk about it in EVERY one of my posts I only talk about it when we're discussing VAs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So wait are some of you hearing british accents is that I'm getting so far?
Just wondering...

Somebody mentioned hearing a British accent on Aqua, but pretty much no one else does.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Willa Holland doesn't have an accent. And I didn't hear one in Aqua's voice either.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I don't hear a British Accent on any of them....especially Aqua.....she has a lot of gameplay scenes (compared to Terra), and she doesn't have one...neither does Terra, nor Ven (that's a give in right there).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
does anyone know how often bbs site was update before the release that might tell us how often we will get it here

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I don't hear a British Accent on any of them....especially Aqua.....she has a lot of gameplay scenes (compared to Terra), and she doesn't have one...neither does Terra, nor Ven (that's a give in right there).
actually i did here one but its not intentional she proably cat help it since she is from england ,but we didnt actuall here her talk a sentence just a few exclamations

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
actually i did here one but its not intentional she proably cat help it since she is from england ,but we didnt actuall here her talk a sentence just a few exclamations

Her being from England doesn't matter considering she has no accent. She speaks how any American girl would.

[video=youtube;yYKCcpGA7AU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKCcpGA7AU&[/video]

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
does anyone know how often bbs site was update before the release that might tell us how often we will get it here

If someone actually bothers searching the main page for all updates regarding the BBS site, but I doubt anyone's going to do that.

Also don't double post. I'm sure you've been here long enough to know that.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

T_T

Willa Holland isn't even British, she was born in Los Angeles, California. She may have lived there for a small period of time there but she's lived in California basically all her life except for her time in London and doesn't even speak with an accent.

Key

Exile
Awards
T_T

Willa Holland isn't even British, she was born in Los Angeles, California. She may have lived there for a small period of time there but she currently lives in California and doesn't even speak with an accent.

This. I don't hear a british accent on Aqua either, and my computer has freaking stereo speakers. I don't think "snazzy" headphones will amplify sound that much XD

but anyways, yeah. lol fangirl shipping rants. *closet Terqua fan*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back